The Tank Megathread | 8 | The Tank Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtToody

Mar 16, 2013
Not till we've picked top 5 a couple of times. He's a horrible coach but for the time being he's tank nations greatest ally.

If Team Tank had formed in time, we may have convinced Aquaman to save $ and give Torts one more year, or even 2/3 a season to do what he's giving Columbus.... Why do you think Edm kept Aikens to start last season?

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
Holy **** that was so obvious that line was put out to get scored on, literally saw the goal coming from the leafs end.

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
Needed a pp goal there. Could be the difference between a win and loss. Too bad leafs suck so bad. Im calling it now.... hansen scores. Dude is angry and is gonna punish leafs

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
Were gettig outshot and losing on home ice to a leafs team that is minor league.

How can any anti tank person honestly watch this and think we make the playoffs.

Even if we come back from this and win still very sad

I expect a 4-0 sweep on the playoffs so whats thr point

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
So Connor McHindu, riddle me this...

Leaf's management has publicly "given up on the season" and their players are outshooting ours 28-10 on the road.

How is this possible when their management has sent them such a terrible, negative message? Why haven't they crumbled and fallen apart at the knowledge that their management doesn't think they're cup contenders?

I mean, how can this be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad