The Tank Megathread | 8 | The Tank Awakens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
That anti tank thread is ridiculous.

Takes a special IQ to want to see this team win these games and lose in the first round. It's the equivalent of watching the same crap movie 46 times and thinking the ending is going to be different.

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
I'm kind of glad to be honest that we are winning. You know why? Cause Willie, Benning and Linden don't deserve a top 5 draft pick. They are morons who still think we can make the playoffs. So why would I cheer for a top 5 draft pick for this dumb team when they probably wouldn't know what to do with it if they got it? So forget it, let Willie and Co. keep racking up the wins. Maybe if we get real lucky we can get a wild card and face Chicago/LA in the first round HA HA HA HA HA. Oh well, Aquaman would get some playoff revenue then and maybe sell some jerseys which is what he no doubt wants.

Exquisite

Feb 9, 2016
Bo Horvat has been a revelation.. Don't mind the wins as long as he's the one providing it

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
That anti tank thread is ridiculous.

Takes a special IQ to want to see this team win these games and lose in the first round. It's the equivalent of watching the same crap movie 46 times and thinking the ending is going to be different.

Saying that people you disagree with are wrong is one thing.

But I don't think it's very productive to just write off their opinions as stupid. The best thing you can do is to listen to their opinions and try to keep an open mind. If you do this to people they will usually open up and you can actually have a good discussion with someone.

Sure, sometimes people will be incredibly stubborn but most people will treat you will the respect that you treat them. Belittling their opinions and positions won't solve anything.

TheWolf*

May 3, 2015
I'm kind of glad to be honest that we are winning. You know why? Cause Willie, Benning and Linden don't deserve a top 5 draft pick. They are morons who still think we can make the playoffs. So why would I cheer for a top 5 draft pick for this dumb team when they probably wouldn't know what to do with it if they got it? So forget it, let Willie and Co. keep racking up the wins. Maybe if we get real lucky we can get a wild card and face Chicago/LA in the first round HA HA HA HA HA. Oh well, Aquaman would get some playoff revenue then and maybe sell some jerseys which is what he no doubt wants.

Uh, wha?

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
This is kinda a dumb mindset

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC

You drunk?

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Baertschi Horvat Markstrom Hutton doing well, so can't really be mad.

Buuuuut would be good to get some assets and a nice juicy pick...

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
This one hurts but you can't feel bad for long with these kids driving the bus.

Yeah, it's a nice glimmer of hope for the future of the franchise. Better for them to have some success this year then just be part of a complete tire fire and lose all confidence.

Evolu7ion

#firelindenning
Sep 20, 2010
Victoria, BC
Yeah, it's a nice glimmer of hope for the future of the franchise. Better for them to have some success this year then just be part of a complete tire fire and lose all confidence.

Not really. They lack both a dominant offensive 1C and a stud 1D which happen to be the two hardest franchise building blocks to obtain.

drax0s

Mar 18, 2014
Vancouver, BC.
A win on the backs of the kids is fine for me. If it was driven by Dorsett & Vrbata, I'd be annoyed. Bonus if Bart and Sbisa find some trade value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad