The Tank Megathread | 8 | The Tank Awakens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
That'd be a terrible argument, and I'm on Team Tank.

Why?

Either way, my point is mods are deleting tank posts because they feel they are negative towards the team and that means they are "bad", but that isn't the case.

Tankists want the best for their team, that's all, the mods shouldn't decide who is right and wrong :P

drax0s

Mar 18, 2014
Vancouver, BC.
Why?

Either way, my point is mods are deleting tank posts because they feel they are negative towards the team and that means they are "bad", but that isn't the case.

Tankists want the best for their team, that's all, the mods shouldn't decide who is right and wrong :P
But they do decide what belongs in what threads. Some people don't want to tank and that's perfectly fine. There's lots of threadswe can happily post about getting closer to a top 5 pick that we can all get what we want without pissing each other off. :)

As for why it's a terrible argument -- it insinuates the only "true fan" is one that wants to tank for top picks. There is no "true fan" or "bad fan", except for that naked dude with a Canucks logo tattooed on his nether regions. That guy sucks.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
But they do decide what belongs in what threads. Some people don't want to tank and that's perfectly fine. There's lots of threadswe can happily post about getting closer to a top 5 pick that we can all get what we want without pissing each other off. :)

As for why it's a terrible argument -- it insinuates the only "true fan" is one that wants to tank for top picks. There is no "true fan" or "bad fan", except for that naked dude with a Canucks logo tattooed on his nether regions. That guy sucks.

That's my point. It doesn't matter what side you're on, it doesn't make you wrong or right. But why does only one side get to post in the official GDT? :P

If they're arguing that tanking is wrong or negative, I can make a similar argument for why not tanking is wrong or negative.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
That's my point. It doesn't matter what side you're on, it doesn't make you wrong or right. But why does only one side get to post in the official GDT? :P

If they're arguing that tanking is wrong or negative, I can make a similar argument for why not tanking is wrong or negative.

They're not arguing that one side is wrong. They're responding, correctly, to the consequence of tank posts in the GDT: a repetitive, pointless flame war that derails any actual discussion of the game.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
They're not arguing that one side is wrong. They're responding, correctly, to the consequence of tank posts in the GDT: a repetitive, pointless flame war that derails any actual discussion of the game.

Then delete all the anti-tank posts and let us have the official GDT :D

Okay I'm done here :P

Go Avs :D

Evolu7ion

#firelindenning
Sep 20, 2010
Victoria, BC
**** off. Sean Monahan, Johnny Gaudreau and Lance Bouma are healthy scratches tonight. Calgary going for the tank hard while our superstar GM is still in win now mode despite sitting near the bottom of the standings.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
It's beyond me how people think this team actually has a chance in the playoffs if they made it there. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad