The state of Florida braces for Hurricane Milton, Panthers still scheduled to play tonight

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
I once stayed on the southern tip of Treasure Island, just outside Tampa Bay. It looks right in the crosshairs. Beautiful area. Great hockey fans. Stay safe everyone!

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I once stayed on the southern tip of Treasure Island, just outside Tampa Bay. It looks right in the crosshairs. Beautiful area. Great hockey fans. Stay safe everyone!
I have been to the stores on the boardwalk there many times. I believe it is CNN that has someone there. It is already partially destroyed. There is a 20 foot pile of debris near the water.

• Wow
Reactions: waitin425

Sniperberg

Mar 30, 2017
I wouldnt be too worried if i lived in Florida since God DeSantis is GOAT disaster migitator.

Its all gonna be just fine.

Reactions: MardyBum

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I wouldnt be too worried if i lived in Florida since God DeSantis is GOAT disaster migitator.

Its all gonna be just fine.
True, but I'd still be worried. It's back up to a CAT5 hurricane. The flooding is going to be brutal

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
The hurricane's path isn't projected to pass over there but it's still extremely insensitive, reckless and stupid to not reschedule the game.

This qualifies as a state-wide crisis to say the least and will impact millions of people indirectly and demand time, energy and resources.
If Pittsburgh was being pummeled with a natural disaster I wouldn’t expert Philly to cancel their games. Canceling a sporting event over 250 miles away isn’t going to help anyone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad