GDT: Season Opening GDT: Blues @ Kraken 3:30 PM CST ESPN/ESPN+

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Nice pass by Leddy to Buch, who needed to bury that. Came close.

Wish we wouldn’t take so long to show life but better late than never, I suppose.

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Lol, Bettman finally found a fan base who won't boo him. I'm guessing the Utah fans are grateful to have a team.

I don't have a problem with Gary. He's actually a pretty funny guy and usually a good interview
For all the flack he gets; he's easily the best Commissioner in sports right now.
The booing is more of a shared joke than real disdain.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
You should! A few months ago, I did the drive up from LA to Seattle and back with a friend and it was amazing.

I try to go up north every summer, whether it’s the PNW, or the Yellowstone/Grand Teton’s/Glacier area. Truly the most beautiful areas of the continental US.
I like everything in the PNW outside of the major cities in the summer. Just fantastic.

For the spring and fall, I prefer the midwest. The colors are amazing whereas the PNW is too grey and rainy much of the time.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
I like everything in the PNW outside of the major cities in the summer. Just fantastic.

For the spring and fall, I prefer the midwest. The colors are amazing whereas the PNW is too grey and rainy much of the time.

That’s completely fair hahah.

I was up there last summer as well, and took the water taxi over to West Seattle for a day and I thought that was pretty nice.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
I like Faulk on the PP so far. The odds of him having a strong bounce back year are high. He's way better than he showed last season and he hasn't had much of a chance to flash the offense since joining the Blues

I expect him to get back to his level of play from two seasons ago. It’d be a huge plus to get that, plus Parayko keeping up his momentum from last season.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Dunn bumped down to the 2pp with the addition of Montour. Interesting they would sign him considering him and Dunn would fill the same role.

Binner is locked in. Everything is hitting him tonight, even when he doesn't see the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad