Player Discussion The Slaf Thread - Parabolic Growth Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Seeing what’s on the horizon for Slaf, I keep remembering Jagrs comments about him 3 years ago “ he looks like a younger me!”

Slaf and Ivan showing up to first day of 2025-2026 training camp, ready to clap bombs and f*** moms

1421626.jpg

Last edited:

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
It's great to have these players that just ooze personality like Slaf, Arber (not you Suzuki), Caufield and the team lets them shine a bit in the media. Are all these dark years really behind us? It's enough to make a grown man cry

It takes all types. Suzuki's humility is a good counter balance for Caufield's exuberance. I feel like Dach is also pretty laid back and doesn't take himself too seriously.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I absolutely love whoever said he's an elite athlete who happens to play hockey. There's so much to like about his raw talent and athleticism, but it is pretty amazing that he also is mature, confident, humble, and evidently patient with himself, open to criticism/feedback, strategic on and off the ice. You just know he's wearing an A on his jersey (though it will be beside a f***ing advertisement.....:mad:)

Reactions: Shred and Pomee

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I'm soo happy that Slafkovsky and Demidov are going to be the best forwards in this team. They are charismatic with amazing attitude!! They are amazing!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad