Player Discussion The Slaf Thread - Parabolic Growth Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Demidouv on Slaf: “I played against him at Hlinka Gretzky Cup. He lose.”

Now you'll be playing together. You'll win together. You are going to be winners together.

Reactions: Sagikev

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada

The Habs portion starts around 33 minutes. Elliotte called Kyle a wimp which is really funny, considering how nerdy that boy is.

Friedmans thoughts on the Slaf and Laine are enticing. He really pumps up Slaf's off season workout and we will see that as part of a HNIC piece.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
My face when I'm hearning Slaf name

20240906_164816.jpg

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
Habs with so many great prospects and rookies they better come into camp in 200% fantastic shape. The test will show just who spent 3-4 months in the gym or NOT. I hear Slav dropped 15 lbs but is NOW totally ripped " a beast" he might be a bit faster now but also READY TO RUMBLE if he must.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Slaf went from 238 lbs his rookie year to 230 his sophomore year to 220 now

He wants to be faster and not just be a "physical type". The kid is committed to do what it takes to be one of the best players. Most critical development ingredient is obsession to improve and I think he has it.

I. CANT. f***ING. WAIT. TO SEE WHAT SLAF HAS IN STORE FOR THIS YEAR!

He is our unicorn, and I suspect he is about to take the league by storm.

Agreed! He had a great 2nd half with Suzuki last year and this season, he's coming in more confident with more experience and likely starts with Suzuki game 1. If he starts off strong (where he left off), he's probably going to put up 70+ pts. 30 goals and 40 assists would not be a big reach IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad