The Roster Thread, Summer 2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
For me, it's a bit of a blurry concept. Are guys like DeBrusk, Toffoli, Teravainen, Bertuzzi mid-six wingers or do they fit more into the top 6 forward category?
I have heard Calgary and LA for DeBrusk

I'm on the edge of my seat to see what monstrosity they replace the Okposo and Skinner contracts with.
I'm expecting Clifton "type" excitement

Reactions: VaporTrail

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
I’m holding out hope for a veteran top 4 defenseman trade.

During the Ruff years they traded for Toni Lydman, Craig Rivet, Robin Regehr. They always seemed to be adding veteran top 4 Defenseman. Signed a few as well. Teppo, Spacek, Ehrhoff. Ruff will get someone.

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
This is how I feel that Sabres Land has been for the past few days...Kevin Bacon is Kevyn Adams, and everyone else are Sabres fans lol

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
20240629_174810.png

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I’m holding out hope for a veteran top 4 defenseman trade.

During the Ruff years they traded for Toni Lydman, Craig Rivet, Robin Regehr. They always seemed to be adding veteran top 4 Defenseman. Signed a few as well. Teppo, Spacek, Ehrhoff. Ruff will get someone.
Why? Darcy back in office?

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Let’s make a forward lineup of what we have today:

Peterka-Thompson-tuch
Benson-Cozens-quinn
Savoie-Krebs-greenway
Malenstyn-ummmmm-Rousek

So yea, middle six winger, third line center, 4th line center, 4th line winger
Yikes, that’s a bottom 3rd roster. They need significant upgrades.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
Other than Florida, there isn't a team who is significantly threatened with an offersheet.

Mabye Kevyn is feeling salty about dealing with Carolina and wants to offersheet Necas.
It'll never happen but I'd lob an offersheet at Lundell. He played great in the playoffs, would fill a huge role here and his best years are ahead of him.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
personally I’d hoped for a decent top-4 or top-6 acquisition prior to the draft, but one seems like it may be out of the plans (ugh) and the other still has time

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad