Rumor: All Purpose Trade Proposals, Speculation and Rumours - 2023/24

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Lol I should quote my earlier post about Miller being a good partner for Heinola on the 3rd pair

I'm surprised that he didn't sour on the org for stapling his ass to the PB
Only if you mention that I was the first person to ever mention Colin Miller on this board.

Reactions: Buffdog

paul-laus

Jun 20, 2007
I love how Chevy took a hard look at a goalie with a 6-20-3 record and an almost 4.00 GGA and thought to himself, this is the guy that we need to be targeting. Why not just sign Red Light Raccicot….

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
And also how you conveniently gloss over important details in order to give Chevy a never-ending free pass for incompetence….Keep up the good work slugger…
I'm not giving chevy a free pass, overall he is a good gm and we could be doing way worse... I wish he was more aggressive in filling out needs however I do understand that this is undoubtedly the hardest market to build a team in, sorry I'm not going to endlessly cry over back up goalies or depth defensemen or other small things that don't matter much at all

Jimmyjets

Oct 22, 2014
We’re bringing back nearly the identical roster that started last year and we finished 4th overall in the regular season.

I do think that Heinola Miller will be a fine 3rd pair and big Stan can step in if there is an injury. Salomonsson in for Pionk next year.

If I could get in Chevy’s ear I would just point out that we burn through so many 1st round picks trying to fill holes with rentals, we’d be better off trading 2 - 1sts for an rfa at a similar level. I.e. mcroarty + 2025 1st for Pinto sort of thing. (I know he didn’t ask for a trade but he’s stuck behind Stutzle and Norris so it still may make sense for them.) we fill our 2c hole with a 23 year old that is still improving instead of a 34 year old that is declining.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
We’re bringing back nearly the identical roster that started last year and we finished 4th overall in the regular season.

I do think that Heinola Miller will be a fine 3rd pair and big Stan can step in if there is an injury. Salomonsson in for Pionk next year.

If I could get in Chevy’s ear I would just point out that we burn through so many 1st round picks trying to fill holes with rentals, we’d be better off trading 2 - 1sts for an rfa at a similar level. I.e. mcroarty + 2025 1st for Pinto sort of thing. (I know he didn’t ask for a trade but he’s stuck behind Stutzle and Norris so it still may make sense for them.) we fill our 2c hole with a 23 year old that is still improving instead of a 34 year old that is declining.
norris gets injured more than vilardi, I don't think they can count on him at all

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Roslovic is still unsigned... I wonder if he could be looked at as a solution for our 2C hole :laugh:. Esp if we are thinking about getting Laine back... may as well reunite the gang from good ol' days... heck while we are at it Trouba is on the market and having issues with NYR management.

were-putting-the-band-back-together-were-getting-back-together.gif

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Roslovic is still unsigned... I wonder if he could be looked at as a solution for our 2C hole :laugh:. Esp if we are thinking about getting Laine back... may as well reunite the gang from good ol' days... heck while we are at it Trouba is on the market and having issues with NYR management.
Put Roslovic on the same line as Connor and they can both wear non-contact jerseys together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad