GDT: The Raising of the Stanley Cup Banner and the Return of Jack "MF" Johnson: CHI @ COL 9:30 EST

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Still about 10 minutes to go until the ceremony starts, they just announced it in the arena.

Reactions: Balthazar

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
This begins our back-to-back adventure boys and girls. Love the team, love the club, and love each other.

This teams helped me through some pretty dark periods in life for me, so it's more than just sport to me, it's a passion and hobby. Means so much.

Struggling again ATM to be honest. Past few years Dad (cancer), Mum (brain aneurysm), brother (motorbike accident), mother-in-law (cancer), father-in-law (stroke) , now the woman who raised me - (Aunty) all died apart from the last one, who now they say it's too late to operate. Just gotta clench my teeth, put on a smile, and thank the Lord's for this wonderful club to follow and support. Hehe.

Love ya all !!
Hang in there bud!

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
This begins our back-to-back adventure boys and girls. Love the team, love the club, and love each other.

This teams helped me through some pretty dark periods in life for me, so it's more than just sport to me, it's a passion and hobby. Means so much.

Struggling again ATM to be honest. Past few years Dad (cancer), Mum (brain aneurysm), brother (motorbike accident), mother-in-law (cancer), father-in-law (stroke) , now the woman who raised me - (Aunty) all died apart from the last one, who now they say it's too late to operate. Just gotta clench my teeth, put on a smile, and thank the Lord's for this wonderful club to follow and support. Hehe.

Love ya all !!
Oh man. With ya Sea Eagles...

• Love
Reactions: Sea Eagles

JudoKoala

The Ghost of Joe Sacco
Aug 10, 2020
Toronto
Hockey

is

back!!!!

Stand up for your mathaf***in' 2C, baby. The Year of Jimothy begins tonight.

JTCswag.gif

JudoKoala

The Ghost of Joe Sacco
Aug 10, 2020
Toronto
TNT f***ing sucks so much dude. I hate broadcast teams that lean hard into the whole goofy frat boy vibe. NFL is the worst for that and this is what it feels like I'm watching when TNT take the reins.

Reactions: niwotsblessing

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Allard getting introduced is cool for him. One of the more underrated hirings of the last few years.

Reactions: Jazzguitar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad