GDT: The Raising of the Stanley Cup Banner and the Return of Jack "MF" Johnson: CHI @ COL 9:30 EST

Snow Arc

We have to shout above the din of our RiceCrispies
Aug 14, 2020
The quest for consecutive Stanley Cup Championships begins... Tonight!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
This begins our back-to-back adventure boys and girls. Love the team, love the club, and love each other.

This teams helped me through some pretty dark periods in life for me, so it's more than just sport to me, it's a passion and hobby. Means so much.

Struggling again ATM to be honest. Past few years Dad (cancer), Mum (brain aneurysm), brother (motorbike accident), mother-in-law (cancer), father-in-law (stroke) , now the woman who raised me - (Aunty) all died apart from the last one, who now they say it's too late to operate. Just gotta clench my teeth, put on a smile, and thank the Lord's for this wonderful club to follow and support. Hehe.

Love ya all !!

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
This begins our back-to-back adventure boys and girls. Love the team, love the club, and love each other.

This teams helped me through some pretty dark periods in life for me, so it's more than just sport to me, it's a passion and hobby. Means so much.

Struggling again ATM to be honest. Past few years Dad (cancer), Mum (brain aneurysm), brother (motorbike accident), mother-in-law (cancer), father-in-law (stroke) , now the woman who raised me - (Aunty) all died apart from the last one, who now they say it's too late to operate. Just gotta clench my teeth, put on a smile, and thank the Lord's for this wonderful club to follow and support. Hehe.

Love ya all !!

Makes your eternal optimism all the more impressive. Life is a struggle, so I'm glad we all found this outlet and that the patience finally paid off. Nothing but love you and yours, man. Thanks for being this board's everlasting ray of sunshine even when it inevitably leads to some mud being slung your way. Avs board wouldn't be the same without ya. NOW LET'S REPEAT AND SHOW THEM ALL WHO THE REAL DYNASTY BELONGS TO!!!

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
5-3 Avs. 3-3 entering the 3rd, Mikko PPGWG with under 10 to play, and Lehky ENG seals it with :30 left. JTC scores 1st goal. Others by ERod and Toews. Hawks 3 goals on 18 shots, Pat Kane, Athanasioulater, and J. Toews SHG. Everyone freaks out about Georgiev, except @The Kingslayer who just nods his head.

Snow Arc

We have to shout above the din of our RiceCrispies
Aug 14, 2020
I thinx JMFJ should have to use his silver stick to play this one

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad