GDT: The Raising of the Stanley Cup Banner and the Return of Jack "MF" Johnson: CHI @ COL 9:30 EST

Elbombatzo

Oct 5, 2019
Erfurt
Finaly the new season starts. 3:30 am and i am pumped. glad to see all you fine people back. 3-1 avs. go avs go

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
This begins our back-to-back adventure boys and girls. Love the team, love the club, and love each other.

This teams helped me through some pretty dark periods in life for me, so it's more than just sport to me, it's a passion and hobby. Means so much.

Struggling again ATM to be honest. Past few years Dad (cancer), Mum (brain aneurysm), brother (motorbike accident), mother-in-law (cancer), father-in-law (stroke) , now the woman who raised me - (Aunty) all died apart from the last one, who now they say it's too late to operate. Just gotta clench my teeth, put on a smile, and thank the Lord's for this wonderful club to follow and support. Hehe.

Love ya all !!

Find a way, bud! We're here for ya! We're more than a team, we're a family!

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
The season is back, can't wait to see you guys bitch about Girard nonstop <3
Little G didn't even meet the height requirement to ride the float on the parade through Denver, what makes you think he can lace em up tonight with the big boys?

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
This begins our back-to-back adventure boys and girls. Love the team, love the club, and love each other.

This teams helped me through some pretty dark periods in life for me, so it's more than just sport to me, it's a passion and hobby. Means so much.

Struggling again ATM to be honest. Past few years Dad (cancer), Mum (brain aneurysm), brother (motorbike accident), mother-in-law (cancer), father-in-law (stroke) , now the woman who raised me - (Aunty) all died apart from the last one, who now they say it's too late to operate. Just gotta clench my teeth, put on a smile, and thank the Lord's for this wonderful club to follow and support. Hehe.

Love ya all !!
Sorry to hear that. Hang in there bud.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
This will be a blowout… one way or another. Either the emotion runs too high and hurts or it fuels a 7-1 game. I’m going with the 7-1

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
SDIM2035.v3.JPG