OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: They Blamed Canada

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022
Counter-point. Tomlins offenses are so poor the punter is one of the most critical spots. Considering we punt 8 or so times a game and fancy ourselves good at defense.
UMMMMM HC CLICHE is the 2nd biggest problem behind only Poor Little Rich kid Fart Rooney 2nd

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
Never rely on Minnesota to do anything you want them to. They're like the Chargers of the NFC.

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
Be careful what you wish for.

You might blow the prime of a franchise QB.......

...... not that Staley was the answer, but at least they know he's NOT the answer.
Yeah they knew he wasn’t it and did something they normally wouldn’t which hopefully is a sign they are re-thinking how they handle coaching hires. The fact that they also fired the GM is giving me hope they would be willing to give a candidate some say in player personnel if they would want it which leaves the door open for either BB or Harbaugh

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Indy going to win this game easily…speeding up play calls on offense…lol…Steelers don’t deserve to be in playoffs anyway

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Gardner Minshew - add him to the rather long list of QB’s better than Pickett.

I’m not even joking when I ask is Pickett a top 50 QB in this league?

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
when is it OK to root against your team to see some changes, need something epic like Chargers had to leave them without choice

Reactions: Andy99

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
The fact Tomlin keeps trotting this bum out is an indictment on how awful of a coach he is. Rudolph literally can't be worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad