OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Super Bowl 50

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Cam Newton has improved as a passer, but he has been stepping away from the rush all night instead of stepping into his throws. He has looked terrible in the pocket and has missed at least 5 routine throws.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Laughing at all the media pundits who said this would be a Carolina blowout.

Which is funny considering all the Carolina players were acting like they were the underdog and Newton was playing the race card.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Seeing what Ben did to Denver twice this year just puts in perspective just how ****ing good he is.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Which is funny considering all the Carolina players were acting like they were the underdog and Newton was playing the race card.

Well, if this score holds, Newton will get slammed by the same media people that were praising him as Superman. Media types dont like looking foolish, and boy do they now.

clefty

Retrovertigo
Dec 24, 2003
Visit site
Kuechly is the Stamkos of the NFL. Completely invisible for 95% of games, but ends up with crazy stats nonetheless.

clefty

Retrovertigo
Dec 24, 2003
Visit site
I disagree. He's all over the place out there. It's not like the Broncos offense did **** all tonight. They scored 1 td.
He made maybe two decent tackles tonight. He also missed Anderson in the open field on a big gain and got run over on the game sealing score.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
He made maybe two decent tackles tonight. He also missed Anderson in the open field on a big gain and got run over on the game sealing score.

So he misplayed a lane on 1 big run but is the mlb and totally shut down the run and pass game over the middle of the field and he had a bad game? Like I said, I disagree. Another thing he did is almost kill Thomas which really made Denver avoid the slants and drags. He's the last player I'd be pointing a finger at on Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad