NFL GDT: Week 3: In Our Derek Carr Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I don't understand how Minnesota and Pittsburgh are undefeated. Biggest surprises to me.

Minnesota's star quarterback and Michigan Man was injured in the preseason for the year. That was a huge loss. Yes they have jefferson but they lost their QB. Not sure how they are undefeated.

And Pitt is fielding a guy who got run out of Denver for being ass as well as Fields who was basically traded after a lackluster start in Chicago. I know they have Najee Harris and the defense is good but how are they unbeaten with that QB play?

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
The Falcons got three first downs as a result of flags on the ensuing drive.
yea when far away from the endzone go figure dont give me that BS

I don't understand how Minnesota and Pittsburgh are undefeated. Biggest surprises to me.

Minnesota's star quarterback and Michigan Man was injured in the preseason for the year. That was a huge loss. Yes they have jefferson but they lost their QB. Not sure how they are undefeated.

And Pitt is fielding a guy who got run out of Denver for being ass as well as Fields who was basically traded after a lackluster start in Chicago. I know they have Najee Harris and the defense is good but how are they unbeaten with that QB play?
fields has been good...

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea

maybe try watching some of the games?

• Wow
Reactions: John Price

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
The Steelers don't have much of an offense though.

Glad others agree.

Yeah, you and those two dipshits are really cracking a secret code to determine the Steelers offense hasn't been very good

You don't need much offense when you hold the other team to 10 or less, like I said, try watching the games and maybe you would understand

Reactions: PanthersPens62

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Miami was straight up non-competitive yesterday. I know most teams are SOL if their QB goes down, even more so when your 2nd stringer goes out mid game, but it’s not as if Tua getting hurt was completely outside the realm of possibility. Surprised they didn’t try and improve on Thompson at least as QB 2.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad