OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Super Bowl 50

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
the Broncos defense is one of the best in the league and they got away with two pi no calls in the end zone. not sure about the criticism being 100% fair. lost the turnover battle and lost he game

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
There should have been excessive celebration call on Denver on our failed 4th down play.

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
Well. If the Patriots win next week football is over for me. I can't stand watching them win.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Tell me where Ben could have thrown that ball. Miller was in on him immediately and nobody was open. Don't blame the guy when the game was taken out of his hands for 3 quarters because 3 point leads were good enough.

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
Had a ton of opportunities to put this game away but did not capitalize.

Lets start playing the blame game now.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Fumble is the play of the game. Yes, the defense can hold after that, but they're moving the ball and in the lead at the time. Fumble makes all the difference.

Can Denver, with home field, beat New England?

Hossa die Waldfee

Oct 29, 2015
Fumble is the play of the game. Yes, the defense can hold after that, but they're moving the ball and in the lead at the time. Fumble makes all the difference.

I don't see it. NE is healthy as **** and they couldn't dominate against us without our three best playmakers.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007

They have this unbelievable defense, but I haven't been that impressed with them. On paper...Denver should be able to do alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad