OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Sneaking up onto training camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Damn the Panthers may be a next generation level bad team, it already looks like Young is ruined and they traded so much to draft him.

Down 20-0 at the 2 minute warning today after losing 47-10 last week.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Damn the Panthers may be a next generation level bad team, it already looks like Young is ruined and they traded so much to draft him.

Down 20-0 at the 2 minute warning today after losing 47-10 last week.
They’re bad but the Chargers are much improved this year…wouldn’t be surprised to see them beat them us at home next week…

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Brock Bowers just had a great run after catch. Man amongst boys. He looks really good.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Derek Carr is the best QB through the first two games.

Yikes

With offenses these days, it's really about fit. The offense and the QB have to match and I think that is really hard to do right now. I think there is an influx of QBs coming in the next 3 years.

Guys like Ewers and Sanders may be decent, but there are some can't miss guys playing college right now, IMO.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Hutchinson has 5 sacks today :oops:
I watched him last week and he's every bit of a Max Crosby. He doesn't have the moves of TJ, but he is just one of these elite massive pass rushers like the Bosa's. They have done such a great job in Detroit.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Henry really is one of my favorite runners of all time. He's so patient and once he gets the hole he's foot down and gone. Awesome runner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad