OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Pathetic Steelers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sniugneP

Jun 28, 2008
My gut feeling is Brown. We'll have fantastic linebacker corp - Jones, Timmons, Brown, Woodley. That is if we select him.

shureshot66

Aug 2, 2005
I've been able to see Lacy, Bell and Ball play in person.

From an NFL-team standpoint, I'd have no problem taking Bell over Mon-TAY. Think he'd do well with the Steelers. Don't much care about Ball's records.

But I'd be very disappointed to see Bell drafted with Lacy still on the board.

EDIT: Welp.

It's Bell. Hrmm.

Xavier Laflamme*

****in Steelers. Really?!?!?Lacy is right there and you take this fat chump who dances instead of runs hard. Jokes. Wasted pick with all this great talent on the board and you take this turd. Bust all over him.

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
Well we needed a RB. Would have liked Lacy or Franklin but whatever. Hope he becomes awesome.

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
Just goes to show just because the talking heads have the big names at the top of their list doesn't mean teams do. The Bengals took Gio as the first back and now Bell.

Xavier Laflamme*

Espn cutting up on the pic calling it a reach and saying Steeler fans are gonna be upset when we see his size and that he's not physical at all. They said his yards after contact are very misleading. Hope the steelers know something Everyone Else doesn't.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Dwyer, Redman, Bell.. I know we just signed LaRod but do we have the slowest crew of RBs in the NFL? Russell, Davenport back in the day.. why can't we have speed? (minus fast Willie)

SteelFish87*

wtf is wrong w Lacy????? from Walter football

48. Le'Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State: C Grade
The Steelers needed a running back, so they're filling a need. But Le'Veon Bell over Eddie Lacy? That's a very questionable decision, especially considering the poor success of Big Ten backs over the years. Bell is more than a Big Ten plodder because he can block and catch the ball out of the backfield, but I wouldn't have taken him this early.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Seems like a reach. I'm not really a fan of reaching but he does have some talent. He's big, has good hands and he has good feet which I didn't think Mendy did. He needs to run downhill more instead of going east west but most think that's coachable.

Iggy Smalls

Jun 6, 2010
Interesting- I thought we'd be taking a DB or ILB in round 2. Figures the RB taken is one who wasn't even in the top 5 category. Steelers stocking up on fresh knees for Lattimore. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad