OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: New Quarter Backs for the Handball team!

Ulf5

Feb 21, 2017
watch it be pat pete
BMc already put the kibosh on that.

If that happens I will name my next pet Khan-Weidle.
Obviously not 1-for-1.

Reactions: Peat

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
It being Courtland Sutton just makes too much sense. Didn't realize our new WR coach Zach Azzanni coached him for 5 years in Denver. Big boundary receiver that can block probably has Arthur Smith's endorsement too.

Reactions: Peat

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Obviously not 1-for-1.

stop-squashing-my-dreams-stop.gif

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
Filliponi isn't even a reporter. He's just a dude who posts the most asinine nonsense on Twitter to poke the bear

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

Drama! Excitement!

Poni is saying it's Aiyuk but SF sports radio stations are saying that neither Deebo or Aiyuk are being traded. Battle of the idiots I guess :laugh:

I still think Sutton is the most likely here. Cost likely won't be that high, connection with Wilson and the Steelers WR coach, should come at a fairly reasonable AAV...hard to see any issues with it.

robopigeon

Dec 9, 2013
There's still some Boyd chatter. He's half-cooked, but would likely still be their best slot option, assuming Wilson plays outside.

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
There's still some Boyd chatter. He's half-cooked, but would likely still be their best slot option, assuming Wilson plays outside.

I feel like Boyd is kind of unnecessary with the Wilson pick. Both are guys that are probably best suited inside. At least for now in Wilson’s case.

Ulf5

Feb 21, 2017
I feel like Boyd is kind of unnecessary with the Wilson pick. Both are guys that are probably best suited inside. At least for now in Wilson’s case.
I don't really think Boyd is a "significant playmaker". At least not anymore.
Sutton at least has nearly the same average as Deebo and more career TDs.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Poni is saying it's Aiyuk but SF sports radio stations are saying that neither Deebo or Aiyuk are being traded. Battle of the idiots I guess :laugh:

I still think Sutton is the most likely here. Cost likely won't be that high, connection with Wilson and the Steelers WR coach, should come at a fairly reasonable AAV...hard to see any issues with it.

No no, he's saying he's not ruling out Aiyuk, we have to be precise here.

I like Boyd.

I don't really think Boyd is a "significant playmaker". At least not anymore.
Sutton at least has nearly the same average as Deebo and more career TDs.
Don't sell Boyd short, he's certainly better than what we have currently.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
No no, he's saying he's not ruling out Aiyuk, we have to be precise here.

I like Boyd.

Don't sell Boyd short, he's certainly better than what we have currently.
What the hell does that mean?

I am not ruling out (fill in the blank) either.

Am I a trusted source to be quoted now too?

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
What the hell does that mean?

I am not ruling out (fill in the blank) either.

Am I a trusted source to be quoted now too?
No, I'm just making a distinction between someone saying AF is suggesting we're in on Aiyuk as opposed to''not ruling out'' Aiyuk.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
No, I'm just making a distinction between someone saying AF is suggesting we're in on Aiyuk as opposed to''not ruling out'' Aiyuk.
Got it.

I just hate when celebs and so-called journalists get on social media with posts implying everything and saying nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad