GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Football

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Man, I think Mr Jiggly was right and the fix really was in for this game…how do you explain the 2 pt there?

Reactions: Night Shift

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
What a 4th quarter.

According to some, Tomlin calls the D plays. He called a hell of a defensive plan today (outside of that last drive).
Good win.

I can't think of anything more Steelers than tie Detroit yet beat Baltimore.

EvGeno

Looks like a basketball player!
Jul 11, 2009
Phoenix via Pgh
Teehee…I have the giggles imagining this place if it was Tomlin and not Harbaugh who made the 2-point call. Who wants to bet Tomlin will also do it at some point this season now? (I’m thinking of a fairly recent game where the other team faked a punt, then the Steelers did it later in the game in a “”You can’t outsmart me!” move and blew it.)

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Teehee…I have the giggles imagining this place if it was Tomlin and not Harbaugh who made the 2-point call. Who wants to bet Tomlin will also do it at some point this season now? (I’m thinking of a fairly recent game where the other team faked a punt, then the Steelers did it later in the game in a “”You can’t outsmart me!” move and blew it.)

With Tomlin given his entire career history it is akin to a gambler who keeps telling you that he is due even though he keeps losing. His paycheck, family, house, car, his mother's paycheck, and on and on.

With the Ravens today I get the feeling it was simply a complete lack of respect for the Steelers.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I saw that but then the right guard moved before the snap, also uncalled. If you can watch again and see. The refs blew two calls on one play. After sucking most of the day.

I was waiting for the flag the entire time for a redo of the play. I didn't notice the RG because I was so focused on that lined up offsides that should have been called, making any movement void from the O-line. That should have brought an instant flag.

Reactions: Jaded-Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad