GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Football

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Wish you were right, but I suspect they will find a way to win games and be .500.

Then we can hear how Tomlin has never had a losing season and get a mediocre pick to boot.

Maybe.............but those 5 wins were accomplished with smoke and mirrors. To me, they look like a bottom 5 team.

It will be disaster to be that bad and finish around 500....... welcome to 1985

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Maybe.............but those 5 wins were accomplished with smoke and mirrors. To me, they look like a bottom 5 team.

It will be disaster to be that bad and finish around 500....... welcome to 1985

Those wins aside from one were pure luck by facing shitty Qbs. So not really smoke and mirrors, but great fortune for Tomlin.

They should get stomped with their remaining schedule, but they will find a way to squeak 3 wins out of it.

I’ll gleefully admit I’m wrong come Jan though.

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
Not sure why Ben is not retiring, shouldn’t he have enough money? Why would anyone voluntarily play behind this OLine
He had 19 million reasons to come back this season the Steelers made sure his contract voids 5 day after the super bowl thus it

Coastal Kev

Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Just look at some of the players that are on the field for the Steelers today............they wouldn't make most nfl rosters.

To just put blame on Tomlin would be foolhardy..............the entire organization is BUST

Colbert - Tomlin - SCOUTING- FLUSH

sadly ART aka Steely Mcbeam, the 2nd is the guy to right ship..............or NOT

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
This offseason was unfortunately kind of a disaster other than the Watt deal. A team that was clearly ready for at least a mini rebuild did everything with the intention of competing. Except address the biggest weakness from the previous year. Crazy.

Coastal Kev

Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Everyone sucks

I mean you are pretty much spot on with this diagnosis...........sadly

Their 2 Lines are among the worst in the leauge
Their LB's are average only because Watt is near the top at his position
Their secondary is among the bottom of the league...........with Minkah
Offensive weapons are average at best
QB is bottom 3rd of the league.
Special teams average to below average

Coaching............... yikes

Coastal Kev

Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Look at the Pat's.......they will never hit the Steelers depths and they have picked worse than the Steelers for the last decade.

Sad.....art2 hooked his franchise to a fraud.... He also didn't see that Colbert+ Tomlin = Colbert Detroit

Reactions: Andy99

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
Look at the Pat's.......they will never hit the Steelers depths and they have picked worse than the Steelers for the last decade.

Sad.....art2 hooked his franchise to a fraud.... He also didn't see that Colbert+ Tomlin = Colbert Detroit
We will a lot of money to spend in off season like they did this season. Cam was a good guy to start so the next guy didn’t follow Brady

mynameisnick4

Jan 18, 2012
Pittsburgh

While true, the Patriots did get pretty lucky with getting Mac Jones.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
It’s one thing to get clowned by them at home… but to get clowned even worse, maybe one of their worst games in years, yet again?

the Bengals players are going to talk an absurd amount of ****. And they will have earned it. Tyler Boyd says they gave up in the last game too, LOL, well what does that make this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad