GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Football

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
The organization needs a flushing from top to bottom. When you trade for a Witherspoon and never play him...........just dumping draft picks............The Steelers never did this before Tomlin.

They stopped developing talent and started to rely on trades. It kinda worked when Ben was Ben and they had AB,............

but now........... this team has TOO many holes to list.

They only have like 4 of their own picks next year.

Team is in chaos

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Thats my dream, but they will win just enough to keep fooling baby Art and F up their draft position.

I don’t think so…the impending December collapse is just getting started…the standard is the standard after all

Coastal Kev

Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
I said it at the time...........the Watt signing made no sense where this organization currently sits. Should have ran him like Dupree or traded him for value..

WASTED MONEY

Coastal Kev

Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Schobert is average and yet a 100 times more active than Bush right now........

Swapped 1st..... gave up a 2nd and a 3rd for BUSH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOWZA

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
I don’t understand this. You dislike Tomlin more than you like the team?

If we felt like the coaches would be let go, I could understand.

I despise Tomlin and he’s held my favorite professional sports team hostage for a decade.

You think them winning will accomplish something?

Rather see them lose and watch him get exposed for who he is.

Reactions: Night Shift

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Watt being a little b1tch with Burrow.

Done f***k all today

Watt treating Burrow like his geeky little brother and somehow not getting a penalty for treating a qb like that was literally the only redeemable moment of this half of football.

What do you want 1 man coming off a hip injury to do when the entire defense is just rotten?

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
I don’t think so…the impending December collapse is just getting started…the standard is the standard after all

Wish you were right, but I suspect they will find a way to win games and be .500.

Then we can hear how Tomlin has never had a losing season and get a mediocre pick to boot.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Not sure why Ben is not retiring, shouldn’t he have enough money? Why would anyone voluntarily play behind this OLine

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
The whole team just isn’t very good. Ben was decent for a stretch but he’s been below average for a lot of the season. Hopefully he hangs it up after the season.

Reactions: Andy99

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Ben, Tomlin, Butler, Bush, Edmunds, whatever random-player-generators are on the DL

Failures. All of 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad