OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Dont panic, they are 2-0!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
1727030825300.png

• Haha
Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I know the OL and playcalling aren't helping, but I'm pretty firmly over Harris at this point. I just see nothing there with him as being anything more than just a guy.
The fact that Warren did as well as he did last season and so have others that weren't high picks, Harris was a nice idea but very unnecessary. Not on Harris imo, I think if he leaves, he'll do fine elsewhere.

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
Terrible decision by Fields. It’s shame that’s gonna wipe out so much of the good he’s done.

Also I didn’t really complain about Wilson not dressing but it sure would be nice to play him instead of Patterson at WR right now.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Terrible decision by Fields. It’s shame that’s gonna wipe out so much of the good he’s done.

Also I didn’t really complain about Wilson not dressing but it sure would be nice to play him instead of Patterson at WR right now.

I might just prefer to see you dress ahead of Patterson right now, nevermind Wilson.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
The fact the WR room is so bad that you’re playing Patterson there and he’s the first read on any play is unacceptable. But Fields still can’t throw that - it wasn’t close to open.
At most he's probably just looking to see Patterson scoop it in and just gain that yardage. But I don't know what the f*** that bounce was, off his knee or something?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad