OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Dont panic, they are 2-0!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Fields sack avoidance is miles away from where I thought it'd be and where it was through pre-season and the first game.

edit: I'm beginning to believe the big thing wrong with him in Chicago was confidence and that he can actually be close to the guy people thought he was going into the draft if the Steelers finish rebuilding it.

Which will be easier said than done with this playcalling.

Reactions: Colonel Mustard

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Smith's RZ playcalling

1727030458488.jpeg

Reactions: TNT87

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Fields sack avoidance is miles away from where I thought it'd be and where it was through pre-season and the first game.

edit: I'm beginning to believe the big thing wrong with him in Chicago was confidence and that he can actually be close to the guy people thought he was going into the draft if the Steelers finish rebuilding it.

Which will be easier said than done with this playcalling.
Yeah his Pressure to Sack through 2 weeks is at an acceptable level

1727030532985.png

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I'm getting a terrible feeling Arthur Smith is just Matt Canada with a better qb room.

The team identity is running the ball and the defense is filling more holes than a brothel.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Someday our playcalling wont be so questionable. Those two runs were awful
I feel like Smith had to do some run plays just because it's Steelers identity. I mean sure you want to try to catch them off guard but they haven't fallen for that shit all game and Fields is in a groove with his passing, they gotta stop being so f***ing conservative with the offense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad