OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: 2022 Handball season has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
Moore's PFF ratings are pretty bad, that's why I figured he'd be the one to upgrade on.

Their guards and center are mediocre while Moore is poor and Okorafor is great
The Guards are average but this is Daniels best game. I definitely think they draft a c Cole is probably decent like hartings. Moore is probably the best LT they had since pre Villanueva under Tomlin but that’s not saying much

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The DB unintentionally picked Claypool.

It was a weird route design to be sure, but I don't see why Claypool gets a penalty for being obstructed from going to where a thrown ball was going to land.
Unfortunately he hit the DB and not vice versa

Our defense is lame

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
I'm not gonna act like I know better, but it feels like the Steelers need like an entire organization philosophy overhaul regarding how to build a roster.

They have the most expensive defense in the league, and it's apparently awful when their increasingly more often injured edge rusher isn't available.

Clearly, they're not getting their money's worth.

Reactions: vodeni and Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Looking forward to the press conference when we lose this one… so many injuries for the Browns and yet the Steelers “just aren’t giving a varsity performance “ tonight lol

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So many Browns pass catchers running free…no idea what’s going on in the secondary…third and ten, you have to get off the field D and they do…

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
haha dear lord, that's what the defense that's been total ass this half totally needed, a deep throw on 3rd and short for a 3 and out, back on the field D!

Reactions: TNT87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad