OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: 2022 Handball season has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
I can distinctly remember every time we’ve beat the Pats in the last 20 years. I doubt Pats fans even think about shit like that

Reactions: Andy99

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Trubisky is ass, I'm tired of people blaming Canada. The problem with this offense is that Trubisky is downright incapable of identifying open receivers, so he always panics and defaults to dump passes or underneath passes.

It doesn't matter what plays Canada calls if Trubisky can't identify the open receivers and just keeps dumping it off for 3 yards to Harris.

Pens1566

Aug 2, 2005
WV
What's the point in having Claypool/Pickens if you're only throwing 3yd patterns?

Outside of Watt and Minkah, this team is just a dumpster fire. Top to bottom.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
What's the point in having Claypool/Pickens if you're only throwing 3yd patterns?

Outside of Watt and Minkah, this team is just a dumpster fire. Top to bottom.

The issue is Trubisky's vision/football IQ is so bad that he can't see them open. He locks onto one player on a pass play, panics if they're covered and dumps it short.

I honestly don't think we have any idea how good or bad of a play caller Canada is, truly because of how Trubisky is running the offense.

Pens1566

Aug 2, 2005
WV
The issue is Trubisky's vision/football IQ is so bad that he can't see them open. He locks onto one player on a pass play, panics if they're covered and dumps it short.

I honestly don't think we have any idea how good or bad of a play caller Canada is, truly because of how Trubisky is running the offense.

Ben had roughly the same passing pattern last 2 seasons as well. Nothing deep, nothing middle.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
I wouldn’t give Trubisky many more games. I understood the hesitancy to throw Pickett behind an offensive line that gave up constant pressure, but that just hasn’t been the case. Trubisky has time back there. He also just doesn’t use his legs at all which I find incredibly weird.

Frustrating stuff because this defense is playing well.

Reactions: Andy99

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
two 3 and outs in teh 4th Q is not how you win games. The team is screwed until we get a competent offense.
Always bet the under in a Steelers game.

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
I'm starting to doubt the notion that Trubisky sucked because of Nagy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad