OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: 2022 Handball season has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
Najee was incredible.
KP was very mediocre until the final drive. Why can't he do that during other drives? Can't wait to see him with an NFL caliber OC.
Tomlin is now 18-15 vs Harbaugh.
We're 7-2 with TJ healthy.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Dammit…I’m happy and both unhappy at the same time…
I'm happy because KP is clearly showing signs of progress and I feel like he could become a legit QB now. I Didn't feel like that earlier this season.

Now i really don't care if they make the playoffs because they don't deserve it. It's fun to watch January ball with no stress lol

Reactions: Andy99

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Literally nothing in that post implied that I don't want the team to win.

You have to be smoking something to think they have a chance of making it to the second round, and knowing that isn't the same as hoping they lose.
I hope they get into the playoffs on a miracle yet again so they can get smoked by a real team.
you literally said you hope they make the playoffs so they can get smoked by a real team. No implication needed, you flat out said it :laugh:

I don't expect them to do well, but come on now :laugh:

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
you literally said you hope they make the playoffs so they can get smoked by a real team :laugh:

I don't expect them to do well, but come on now :laugh:

There is being a fan and then there is living in a state of delusion.

Tell me with a straight face that this team belongs playing the Bills or Chiefs in a playoff game.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
KP being a clutch QB is the biggest takeaway for me with him this season. I don’t think he’s on a trajectory like an Allen or Herbert, but man it’s nice to see him put these late drives together. I’m hopeful with a new OC we can get more out of him.

Good win. I try to be a fan, first, so I always like seeing wins.

Say everything lines up perfect next week and we make the playoffs, are you guys are prepared for what follows with the Tomlin praise?

Reactions: JTG

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Pickett's stat line is still meh.

15/27 for 160 and 1 TD.

When is the last time we had almost 200 rushing yards in a game? I can't even remember when.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
if I'm looking at the schedule right they play each other, so that doesn't seem right :laugh:

Steelers are in then!

They needed so many things to go right I lost track.

Ya so they just showed it on NBC, Pats and Dolphins must lose. I knew Jets were involved somehow.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
That's the sort of ending you tune in to see.

If you can get that last five minute Pickett to turn up for the rest of the game, that'd be something.

Big props to the way the offensive line has improved over the season and given the guys behind them a lot more platform. Got to keep getting better but they're doing their part of the bargain.

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
Pickett looks like he’s got all the tools and he’s got a lot of heart.

If I see any of you post about wanting that dork Trubisky starting again I will laugh at you forever.
What I am liking about Kenny is that he doesn’t quit. He plays like there’s always a chance to score. He also doesn’t throw his team under the bus when he speaks about them as well and it’s a nice change.

Got a kick out of Harris and his OLine shout out.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
KP being a clutch QB is the biggest takeaway for me with him this season. I don’t think he’s on a trajectory like an Allen or Herbert, but man it’s nice to see him put these late drives together. I’m hopeful with a new OC we can get more out of him.

Good win. I try to be a fan, first, so I always like seeing wins.

Say everything lines up perfect next week and we make the playoffs, are you guys are prepared for what follows with the Tomlin praise?
Not sure fans are ready for the fact that Tomlin might deserve praise with what he's doing with a team full of rookies at key positions and a team that's missed it's best player for half the season.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
PIckett has these flashes and I have to wonder if he is capable of doing it more consistently in a different offense.

When I see KP all I can think of is how he would carve up the league if he was playing under Shanahan.

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
PIckett has these flashes and I have to wonder if he is capable of doing it more consistently in a different offense.

When I see KP all I can think of is how he would carve up the league if he was playing under Shanahan.

I wouldn’t trust Matt Canada to run a charity car wash.

Reactions: WheresRamziAbid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad