OT: The Philadelphia Seventy Sixers: Maxeymum Effort (22/23 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
This is my brother Ricky and my other brother Ricky. Point to which 1 of us ur talking to :laugh:
comedy-humor.gif

Although this isn't true. The one brother was named Larry and the other two were both named Darryl, but in the meme world it's become three Darryl's.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
comedy-humor.gif

Although this isn't true. The one brother was named Larry and the other two were both named Darryl, but in the meme world it's become three Darryl's.
I think George Foreman has like 7 sons and he named them all George.

Edit: Only 5. All named George.

Foreman has twelve children: five sons and seven daughters. His five sons are George Jr., George III ("Monk"), George IV ("Big Wheel"), George V ("Red"), and George VI ("Little Joey"). On his website, Foreman explains, "I named all my sons George Edward Foreman so they would always have something in common. I say to them, 'If one of us goes up, then we all go up together, and if one goes down, we all go down together!'

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
I think George Foreman has like 7 sons and he named them all George.

Edit: Only 5. All named George.

Foreman has twelve children: five sons and seven daughters. His five sons are George Jr., George III ("Monk"), George IV ("Big Wheel"), George V ("Red"), and George VI ("Little Joey"). On his website, Foreman explains, "I named all my sons George Edward Foreman so they would always have something in common. I say to them, 'If one of us goes up, then we all go up together, and if one goes down, we all go down together!'
First thing I though of with the Council mention. I think George even named his girls George +.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Should we take a Flyer on Rose? No way he costs 15 mil. No way I'm understanding the cap situation either, so it could be impossible. Depth needs all the help it can muster,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad