THE OFFICIAL Matt Rempe Fight Club

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

redwings25

Jul 28, 2016
Now every tough guy wants to beat this kid up. Maybe he can use that to his advantage and draw some pps. Prolly just keep fighting though. Seems like a fun player but needs to chill a bit and play a tough nose game. Not just swing every game. Lol

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
You clearly think it's charging, you wouldn't be bringing up his feet being on the ice as a rebuttal to someone claiming it's charging.

I'm just here laughing at some putz telling people to stop spreading misinformation when they in fact are clueless. Stop acting like a flat earther, you don't know shit.
Someone showed a freezeframe where both feet were up as evidence. Combined with the phrase "Takes a million strides, leaves his feet, hits the guy in the head and theres an injury on the play" I made a rational conclusion, which again, that poster later confirmed. I didn't argue about the strides, because that was correct.

Looking forward to seeing the post where I said it was charging.

Glad I could make your evening.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Tough Western Canadian kid willing to do whatever it takes to be an NHL regular.

He has so much heart and would be a fan favourite on any NHL team.

However, he’s clearly got a smashed up face and looks like he hurt his hand as well.

Hopefully someone tells him he’s made a huge positive impression and doesn’t need to do this every night.

Nikki Potnick

Aug 26, 2020
Where the sun don't shine
Someone showed a freezeframe where both feet were up as evidence. Combined with the phrase "Takes a million strides, leaves his feet, hits the guy in the head and theres an injury on the play" I made a rational conclusion, which again, that poster later confirmed. I didn't argue about the strides, because that was correct.

Looking forward to seeing the post where I said it was charging.

Glad I could make your evening.
Hahaha you're completely are avoiding what I'm bringing up.

No shit you didn't argue about the strides, you argued about his feet leaving the ice. But why would you argue about his feet on the ice? You claim you know it doesn't matter when it comes to the rule, so you're arguing it for no reason???? You sound even dumber trying to save face.

Stop spreading misinformation because YOU don't know the rules.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Uh they didn't say anything about it happening before contact was made, you just came outta no where to say it. Because you don't think it was charging because his feet were on the ground, which isn't the rule. Then you spout some shit about others spreading misinformation like a moron. Haha

Sorry bud you gotta use the third person pronounal one and solemnly lament the information environment or I can't take you seriously

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
Hahaha you're completely are avoiding what I'm bringing up.

No shit you didn't argue about the strides, you argued about his feet leaving the ice. But why would you argue about his feet on the ice? You claim you know it doesn't matter when it comes to the rule, so you're arguing it for no reason???? You sound even dumber trying to save face.

Stop spreading misinformation because YOU don't know the rules.
Being angrier doesn't make you right. I brought it up because it was incorrect.

When you quote the post where I said he was charging I'm really going to look stupid. And it's going to happen.

Any minute now.

Nikki Potnick

Aug 26, 2020
Where the sun don't shine
Being angrier doesn't make you right. I brought it up because it was incorrect.

When you quote the post where I said he was charging I'm really going to look stupid. And it's going to happen.

Any minute now.
What was incorrect? His feet came off the ice, the picture shows it. You just came out of no where about his feet on the ice for initial contact, then claimed the poster said his feet left the ice before contact. (Which I already proved he didn't.) Then you spouted some dipshit nonsense about others spreading misinformation.
Keep ignoring the facts. Keep spreading misinformation. Keep being ignorant to the rules

post #883

The facts are there, you just won't look at them cause you know you're wrong.

"I'm gonna argue it's not charging, but if I don't say 'it's not charging', no one can claim I'm wrong!!!"

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I find Reaves and all these enforcers trying to challenge Rempe every game pretty pathetic and I lose respect for any and all of them. He’s a 21 years old and trying to earn his place in the NHL. Stop being so thirsty and thinking you can use this guy as a vehicle to play your role for your team. If you need to challenge some rookie to a fight to do your job, you don’t belong in the NHL.

Rempe should start declining all these fights. Only fight if it helps the team.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
I find Reaves and all these enforcers trying to challenge Rempe every game pretty pathetic and I lose respect for any and all of them. He’s a 21 years old and trying to earn his place in the NHL. Stop being so thirsty and thinking you can use this guy as a vehicle to play your role for your team. If you need to challenge some rookie to a fight to do your job, you don’t belong in the NHL.

Wtf. Rempe charged and took out a Leafs player with a head injury. Challenging him did not come out of nowhere, it’s a natural response to a dirty hit. Extremely tonedeaf post.

JukofYork

Mar 22, 2014
This guy is Boogard/Belak 2.0 in terms of oncoming CTE. His defence in fighting is not very good and he eats WAY too many punches. I love fighting in hockey but not when I see Rempe fight. I see nothing but CTE and a hard downfall in his future.

If you watch the fight with Reaves.. his experience in fighting allows him to avoid almost every single one of Rempes shots, where Rempe ate alot of Reaves punches.

When I see Rempe fight, I cringe and shake my head because of the oncoming damage that young kid is already taking.

Reactions: Pink Mist

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
What was incorrect? His feet came off the ice, the picture shows it. You just came out of no where about his feet on the ice for initial contact, then claimed the poster said his feet left the ice before contact. (Which I already proved he didn't.) Then you spouted some dipshit nonsense about others spreading misinformation.
Keep ignoring the facts. Keep spreading misinformation. Keep being ignorant to the rules

post #883

The facts are there, you just won't look at them cause you know you're wrong.

"I'm gonna argue it's not charging, but if I don't say 'it's not charging', no one can claim I'm wrong!!!"
"I'm gonna say that you thought what I think you thought, but didn't say or imply and use that as proof that you don't know rules!"

Regarding the "proof", the poster in question confirmed my interpretation (post #871).

It's cool. You're mad about...the hit? Something on the homefront? Whatever. If you need to take it out on me, I'm here for you. PM me. I'll be the Betty White to your Bea Arthur.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Potnick

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017

Rempe challenges as well. He also takes runs as players. It is not the tough guys in the league who want to challenge Rempe. It is Rempe who is out to make a name for himself.

Reactions: Pink Mist

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Hopefully he has his brain lined up to be studied because he's definitely going to develop CTE.

These antics remind me once again how ridiculous fighting, especially staged fighting, is in this sport.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
Rempe challenges as well. He also takes runs as players. It is not the tough guys in the league who want to challenge Rempe. It is Rempe who is out to make a name for himself.
Pretty different to compare a 21 year old who has been in the league less than two weeks and these dinosaur enforcers trying to cling to relevancy.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Hard to believe that given all the talking Reaves did before the game about fighting a rookie.
You mean this: "I'm not just gonna square up with him at center ice," Reaves said, according to Sportsnet's Luke Fox. "But if something happens, whether I run somebody or he runs somebody, I got no reason to decline or not go after him. Or if he comes after me, I got no reason to say no."?

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
When he’s on the ice we legit have better offensive possession than when we’re on the PP, he’s a menace on the forecheck and in front of the net, he also might be the fastest skater on our team.
GHIwPLhWMAAO2Cr

Tj7OhTz.jpeg

Matt Rempe can’t possibly be the fastest skater on the New York Rangers.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
You mean this: "I'm not just gonna square up with him at center ice," Reaves said, according to Sportsnet's Luke Fox. "But if something happens, whether I run somebody or he runs somebody, I got no reason to decline or not go after him. Or if he comes after me, I got no reason to say no."?
No, I’m talking about the quote that’s been making the rounds where he took a shot at him.

Pretty pathetic to take a shot at some rookie who has been in the league less than two weeks as bait for a fight.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
Thats enough fighting. Its f***ing stupid now. deVelOP a NaME FoR HiMSeLf.. . enough. play hockey. you'll have alzheimers at 30 keeping this shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad