The Official 2014 (Annual) Habs Board Mock Draft (Done!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Blues again? Nice, nice.

Do I get my first round pick? I'm assuming we're starting before the Western Conference Finals happen?

If so;

1st rounder
2nd rounder
2nd rounder
3rd rounder
4th rounder
5th rounder
6th rounder
6th rounder
7th rounder

Guess

Jul 16, 2010
Brossard, QC
Just wondering, where do you guys get all your prospect knowledge from? I don't know anything past the potential first rounders.. :P

Hydrostatic

Apr 30, 2013
I can see I'm way late to the party and won't be part of the official mock draft, but if anyone decides to start a second one I'd be interested in joining.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Coyotes
1st, 2nd, 2nd (CHI), 3rd, 5th,6th,7th

obama-not-bad-l.png

Now I gotta draft against quebecpride, too?

Christ.

Should be fun :)

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Flames!

1st
2nd
2nd (COL)
3rd
3rd (PIT)
6th (ANA)
7th

Not bad, not bad. No 4th or 5th is a bummer, love those late round steals.

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
After bugging him to join numerous times in the past, I've finally convinced Blind Gardien to join the mock draft this year!

Let's go easy on him guys. ;):naughty:
At least having the Ducks I have a couple extra chances, thanks! :yo:

But sure, "go easy on me"... you know I will just be picking the next Kyle Chipchura anyway.

And not even regretting it. :yo:

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
I hope you decide to stay on Ohashi, but if you decide not to, there's a reserve list of around 10.

Yeah, Washington and Chicago were bad enough, but even fewer picks for a team I can't stand (and no 1st rounder) is probably not going to outweigh the frustration of waiting for all the missed picks and mailed in BPAs that we know are coming. Just contemplating whether putting in work to help decide all those missed picks would keep it interesting enough (not that I even have to be officially participating to do that, I suppose). I'd dust off that reserve list though.

yoteshot

Lazy Habs fan
Aug 6, 2005
Gatineau / Ottawa
This mock has become something of an institution around here. I'm curious about how many non-participants actually read it; I know I do and I love it! Hopefully I get my golden ticket someday :P

General Fanager

Feb 2, 2010
Chambly, Qc
This mock has become something of an institution around here. I'm curious about how many non-participants actually read it; I know I do and I love it! Hopefully I get my golden ticket someday :P

I pay close attention to it as well. I'm also waiting for a golden ticket someday!!

pine*

I do enjoy reading it, just waiting for the opportunity that will hopefully come someday.

Habitants

Oct 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Edmonton? wow that should be fun. can i trade all my picks to get an actual team? :help: lol

wtf they traded their 2nd and 3rd picks? lol good job, well at least it got them Perron and Scrivens

1st rd top 5 pick
4th rd BUF pick
4th rd SJ pick
5th rd OTT pick
5th rd CLB pick
6th rd EDM pck
7th rd EDM pck

looks like i have some late round homework to do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad