OT: The Music Thread: Side B - B Sides and Otherwise

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Has no one heard R Kelly’s Trapped in the Closet!? He must be PISSED!

You know, I was intrigued by that saga and can remember when VH1 would release a new chapter video weekly. This was also back when I was naive about R Kelly the person. When it got to the point where the policeman who pulled Slyvester over was having an affair with Slyvesters wife, I quit following. I realized it was going to be a ridiculous roller coaster after that.

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
DeepSouth of PNW
The last actual full blown live concert I saw was at the Ashland Oregon Armory. Pre-pandemic. Helluva line up

Delta Bombers. A fairly new, at the time, rockabilly band. Put on a solid opening set

The always incredible Voodoo Glow Skulls.

Headliner: Reverend Horton Heat. Always been a fan and always will be a fan.

Big Sandy made sporadic song appearances with all three bands. That was a very nice surprise.

Lately Broken Peach has been popping up in my YT Al Gore Rhythm. Been digging them both audibly and visually

Last edited:
Reactions: HisIceness

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

While listening to the Black Crowes, I came across this group. They're from Raleigh apparently, and "Peace Pipe" was a #1 hit on the rock charts in 1993.

Love 90s rock, and yet I've never heard of these guys. Good shit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad