Feb 25, 2018

giphy.webp

• Wow
Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Embiid

This show is now rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
Season 2 of House of the Dragon started well enough....but last couple of episodes were anti-climactic especially the last. I understand the story and the continued character development aspect of season 2 and the buildup to the war in Season 3 but could they not have fit in some more action for the final episode? Disappointed...

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Season 2 of House of the Dragon started well enough....but last couple of episodes were anti-climactic especially the last. I understand the story and the continued character development aspect of season 2 and the buildup to the war in Season 3 but could they not have fit in some more action for the final episode? Disappointed...

Yeah that final episode felt more like a 2nd to last episode of a season then a Finale. I still very much enjoyed this season though.

Reactions: Embiid

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah that final episode felt more like a 2nd to last episode of a season then a Finale. I still very much enjoyed this season though.
2nd season to me was giving off GoT season 8 feelings for me. I really didn't enjoy it. So much potential in that story/universe

Reactions: Embiid

Embiid

May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
Wyatt Earp and the Cowboy Wars on Netflix is a great series....great historical and political parallels to present day...

Reactions: trostol

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Finished watching "Horizon" part 1, Kevin Costner doesn't even show up until an hour in the movie...there's like 5 story lines that go for about 5 minutes at a time just enough to confuse you while they introduce new characters...confusing mess

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Finished watching "Horizon" part 1, Kevin Costner doesn't even show up until an hour in the movie...there's like 5 story lines that go for about 5 minutes at a time just enough to confuse you while they introduce new characters...confusing mess
Tried watching this Saturday night and fell asleep halfway through. I didn't think I was that tired either.

Embiid

May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
I watched Horizon a month ago ....it's way too long winded and only mildly entertaining at certain points. The sequel apparently was already shot and is supposed to come out soon. I may or may not watch it....

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Started sopranos for the first time. Finished season one.

Holy shit. This is awesome :laugh:

Great show. Might do a rewatch sometime soon now.

Tony Soprano has some of the funniest lines in TV history.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Great show. Might do a rewatch sometime soon now.

Tony Soprano has some of the funniest lines in TV history.

The relationship between him, and the mom. Or the therapist he uses - both are just hilarious.

Livia was my fav character in season one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad