The Menu Part 24 The Turkey Hill Diet Ice Tea Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I love Nelson :(

I'm happy it exists for you then. You may also have my share of the world's supply and I hope you enjoy it.

Grape tends to overpower everything else for my palate. Same reason I don't want raisins anywhere near cinnamon buns.

Also part of the reason I don't think as much as most Buffalo Trace products as most people do.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
IMG_0501.jpeg

It’s not Burial, but this’ll do…

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
I feel attacked.
No not an attack at all.

Just most of my coworkers are saying the same thing we know it's damn good beer but telling someone we spent 120 beer is not a good idea right now. Saying we spent 40 is better. Fun fact is if I spend 40 on 8 drinks it's fine.... 120 on 24 is questioned even though cost per drink is the same.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
No not an attack at all.

Just most of my coworkers are saying the same thing we know it's damn good beer but telling someone we spent 120 beer is not a good idea right now. Saying we spent 40 is better. Fun fact is if I spend 40 on 8 drinks it's fine.... 120 on 24 is questioned even though cost per drink is the same.

You think my wife knows I spent $120 on beer?

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
You think my wife knows I spent $120 on beer?

So many of my friends are like this. She probably doesn’t care. You work hard. You don’t live a wasteful life in general. It’s fine to enjoy some things. That’s one fancyish dinner for two at a restaurant and you’re drinking it over many days (hopefully).

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
So many of my friends are like this. She probably doesn’t care. You work hard. You don’t live a wasteful life in general. It’s fine to enjoy some things. That’s one fancyish dinner for two at a restaurant and you’re drinking it over many days (hopefully).
If I bought a case it'd last a month.... Also why I loop in friends for large purchases since I prefer fresh beer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad