Prediction game

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Folks, I have done run this since the the 2019 season and I think I need to hand it over to somebody more eager to run it. Since Shanny took over he and his me first core has managed to take my apathy to an all time high. This after I was so excited seeing them go 6 with the first place Capitals. As such, I plan to take a step back from this team and the same rerun so I will not be running this prediction game any longer.

Thank you Shanny, Kyle, Sheldon and the greedy/loser core for slowly taking away any hope I had for this team to finally win a SC. Congratulations.

RunItBackAgain

“We were right there”
Oct 14, 2021
Folks, I have done run this since the the 2019 season and I think I need to hand it over to somebody more eager to run it. Since Shanny took over he and his me first core has managed to take my apathy to an all time high. This after I was so excited seeing them go 6 with the first place Capitals. As such, I plan to take a step back from this team and the same rerun so I will not be running this prediction game any longer.

Thank you Shanny, Kyle, Sheldon and the greedy/loser core for slowly taking away any hope I had for this team to finally win a SC. Congratulations.
Feel you man. Maybe we will get some real change after this season. Sucks because it really felt like we had something for a few years there.

Enjoy your time off, I hope I too can be that strong one day and spend my time doing something even a little more productive.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix

Welcome to the club. I am not nearly invested as I once was, especially the regular season. Whatever you decide to do with your time, I wish you all the best.

Reactions: ToneDog

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017

Thank you for your work these years! Enjoy your vacation!

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
@ToneDog - loved your work.
You made the world a better place for your hard work.
Hopefully all the positive karma you generated for yourself has made your life a dream.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad