The Menu Part 24 The Turkey Hill Diet Ice Tea Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
@JojoTheWhale may be worth checking out if you're in the area. There was a time where they had really good beer selection and decent bourbons/whiskeys. Haven't been in some time, though.

View attachment 902292

Crap. I can't get there today, but thank you. They supposedly have some Bruery White Chocolate left and I just haven't been able to get out that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Starat327

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
My brother is gonna head over today, I'll put him on the task and see whar I can do.

Thank you, but I checked and it’s Williamstown, not WD. I was close! I don’t even care about the discount on that one. I’ve bought almost all of that left in the state. :laugh:

Their high end whiskey gets marked up to a ridiculous degree, but I have a buddy going to Hammonton anyway to try.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Free shipping from trillium this weekend

Screenshot_20240822-090721.png

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Me: oooh, maybe i'll....oh, right.
I don't know why I thought I saw NJ on there last time. PA isn't much better, you're only allowed 3 4 packs per month...what the hell is that.

Last time there was no min required for the free shipping so it was free shipping to PA. This time, because of the PA, there's no way you can hit $100 to get the free shipping 😂

• Haha

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Fine

ITA101 in Medford is one of my favorites -- excellent food.
Femmina
Braddock's Tavern
Tarantella
Redstone (chain)
Estia
Allora
Tacos el Tio if you like mexican
Yes!

I only been to Braddock's for a wedding. But the food was excellent so It was on my radar. The others are good ideas and even Redstone works even though I'm not a huge chain guy.

If Joe's Peking Duck House counts, this is the answer.
This is very interesting. Thanks!

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
@trostol New Riff 8 had a wave hit this week. It should be everywhere. It's on every shelf near me and the selection is generally terrible.
i'll take a look but not gonna expect it lol

I am also assuming I didn't win the bourbon lottery lol

also where is near you for frame of reference lol I checked the PA GW&FS site and it isn't there..imma stop in a store on my way to work but I am not expecting to see it

Last edited:
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
i'll take a look but not gonna expect it lol

I am also assuming I didn't win the bourbon lottery lol

also where is near you for frame of reference lol I checked the PA GW&FS site and it isn't there..imma stop in a store on my way to work but I am not expecting to see it

OCNJ. PA might be a little behind, but it'll be coming. The supply is high enough that you shouldn't have a problem once it hits. It's eligible for case discounts.

Reactions: trostol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad