OT - NO POLITICS The Leaves,They Are a Changing

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
My sister lives near Phoenix....she would complain if I texted or called too early (sometimes you just forget)

I told her she should learn how to turn off the volume or turn her phone off.....she said she didn't know how to do that..........
Yes. I put my phone on do not disturb. They started a group text once at 7am. It was 4 am here and I jumped out of bed thinking something bad had happened....(because it was 4am!!) but no, it was a banal conversation. :ha:

its easy to forget.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Yes. I put my phone on do not disturb. They started a group text once at 7am. It was 4 am here and I jumped out of bed thinking something bad had happened....(because it was 4am!!) but no, it was a banal conversation. :ha:

its easy to forget.

That's when you flip the script and send texts at 9pm Pacific

Reactions: Kovi

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
It's starting to hit me that a week from tomorrow I'm going to have my hip replaced. I DGAF that joint replacement surgery is quite routine now it is still major surgery.
It is major surgery.

Don't get discouraged the first couple of weeks.

Make sure you have some help.

Do all the PT exercises.

It has been 4 months for me and the hip is doing well.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
It's starting to hit me that a week from tomorrow I'm going to have my hip replaced. I DGAF that joint replacement surgery is quite routine now it is still major surgery.
Do you have support, Betsy?

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Hey this isn’t light at all, but at least it’s a subject change. I just got out of eight days in the hospital. Hernia surgery led to other things and the surgery from other things is the main problem. I feel like hell.

But at least I didn’t get suspended for 41 games for gambling!
It's been a few days since your post, so I hope you're doing better than you were then. Rest is best - hope you're getting to rest often.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
5 years in our current condo- Halloween trick or treaters = 7

Just bought a 100 pk of mini bars just in case the tide turns tomorrow night:)
I hope they come!!!

We always get so many kids. In fact, we've seen many cars pull up, take photos, get candy and drive away :laugh:

I made sure we are stocked up again this year.

20231030_153537.jpg

20231030_153806.jpg

20231030_154152.jpg

I love seeing all the costumes!

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
One of my best friends had hip replacement four weeks ago, she recovered way ahead of schedule and she is 64. You will be fine!

I hope they come!!!

We always get so many kids. In fact, we've seen many cars pull up, take photos, get candy and drive away :laugh:

I made sure we are stocked up again this year.

View attachment 760429
View attachment 760430
View attachment 760431

I love seeing all the costumes!
I would still trick or treat if it was allowed. I kid that I will get a big box, keep my needs bent and pretend I'm an appliance of some sort.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I would still trick or treat if it was allowed. I kid that I will get a big box, keep my needs bent and pretend I'm an appliance of some sort.

I still go out! My neices and nephew are 15, 10, and 2. So I dress up and we do it together. It's a real treat! I love when I get older kids or people dressed up. As long as you wear a costume, you'll get candy from me. No matter the age! I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad