Votes: 17 37.8%
  • The Pink Panthers

Votes: 28 62.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
They are legit. Just beat three teams with three of the best goalies in the game. Extremely physical, aggressive style that suits their personnel well.
That’d be funny if they beat all these legendary goalies and then Stu shuts them down

They’re built for the playoffs and seems like most of their players have an extra gear in the playoffs too. I think it’d be a close series, assuming the Oilers play their absolute best

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
I'd root for Ottawa, Montreal or Winnipeg in this situation. Not so much the other three.
I might cheer for TO at that point. I hate these sunny bandwagon teams winning. Sounds weird saying that. I would be completely on the Sens, Jets and Habs wagon though.

No chance I cheer for Calgary just because of the rivalry. At least the fans aren’t all complete dirt bags like Canuck fans are though. I hope the Canucks never win the cup.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

e93fc04f-5a20-4cfd-aa23-577992e6a396_text.gif

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
There are a lot of tells in various things in hockey that demonstrate in a black and white manner that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, or are just a complete idiot.

Claiming that McDavid gets anything resembling preferential treatment from the officials is one of them.

I guess he forget the team he covers has a captain who has a bad reputation in the league for dirty hits

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
There are a lot of tells in various things in hockey that demonstrate in a black and white manner that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, or are just a complete idiot.

Claiming that McDavid gets anything resembling preferential treatment from the officials is one of them.
I mean Caitlin Clark gets the opposite of preferential treatment from the officials. Haha.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
And shitnuggets like this get to vote on actual NHL awards. f***ing dinosaur.
He's right tho? Don't expect the Oilers to get the good end of officiating against a team that has a Campbell on the payroll.

Reactions: Lannes

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
And shitnuggets like this get to vote on actual NHL awards. f***ing dinosaur.
In this case I think there is a misreading of what Brooks meant. He is actually supporting McDavid I suspect, though in a rather cryptic way I suppose.

Clark is getting a lot of abuse without the officials cover. This is actually pretty different from what has been the case in the NBA where stars are treated with great respect.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Watching Nuck fans continue to completely mentally unwind and be 100% fixated on the Oilers is f***ing hilarious. They are having a complete melt down over Luke Gazdic’s comments.

They have the collective maturity of grade school students. To the point where it starts to speak to the character of people there in general. Their behavior is ridiculous.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Watching Nuck fans continue to completely mentally unwind and be 100% fixated on the Oilers is f***ing hilarious. They are having a complete melt down over Luke Gazdic’s comments.

They have the collective maturity of grade school students. To the point where it starts to speak to the character of people there in general. Their behavior is ridiculous.
Let them wallow in self pity and life’s choices to follow that “always the bridesmaid, never the bride” organization. Actually they’re not classy enough to be a bridesmaid. They’re more like drunk Auntie Karen who no one really wants at the wedding because she’s always jealous of everyone else’s success because she’s been divorced 5 times and all she does is bitch and moan about everyone and brags about how awesome she is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad