GDT: The Hurricanes Play a Bunch of Senators

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Who predicted that? Did you? You were pretty excited at the time, and no mention of potentially getting “immediately broke again” by… anyone.

Pretty excited? I would have been excited several years ago. I was trying to be a little positive after taking nothing but crap about complaining about them letting Trocheck and Nino walk. I would have much rather they either kept them or traded actual assets for somebody younger, instead of opting to load the team up with vets.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
the only silver lining to how this year has played out/systemic inadequacies have become increasingly evident is that they’ll know or Aho will tell them that there’s no way he’s signing here unless a bunch of shit changes
The Borg will trade him for pennies on the dollar before they let a player dictate their team building strategy.

Reactions: MisterDobz

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
This just makes me so sad. We have been so good and consistent all year. To lose our game now is just a gut punch heading into the playoffs. They have to feel ill as well. They usually have such heart and fight and it is just gone. (slow tear falling down my cheek)

1681173565778.png

StorminSnvechnAho

There is a storm coming prepare for the Surge
Feb 15, 2021
NC
I'm honestly just looking forward to next season already and hoping we can avoid an embarrassing round 1 sweep.

Reactions: Sigurd
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Pretty excited? I would have been excited several years ago. I was trying to be a little positive after taking nothing but crap about complaining about them letting Trocheck and Nino walk. I would have much rather they either kept them or traded actual assets for somebody younger, instead of opting to load the team up with vets.

Feel free to go back and read the full thread to disabuse yourself of the context you’re trying to speak into existence here lol.

But even granting your premise, I would think if it were that predictable that Pacioretty was broken and would miss anywhere close to the full year, anyone, yourself included, would’ve made a pretty big point of it in the first several pages of the trade thread.

Reactions: Cardiac Jerks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad