The hottest listed team right now is the ...

The hottest listed team right now is the ...

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
The Jets and Rangers are blowing teams out virtually every game. The Rangers have had a weak schedule but have been dominant with the best goal differential in the NHL. It's those two and it's not close. Someone saying the Rangers are 4th must be either a Central division homer or a Devils fan.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
These teams are..

so-hot-right-now-trending.gif

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not sure why the Jets are seen to be in some different league in terms of hotness than the Rangers. They literally hve 1 more point in the same amount of games. I know that that's not insignificant this early but the Rangers also have a slightly better goal differential and have won all of their goals by 3+ (with the help of empty nets in some games to be fair).

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I'm not sure why the Jets are seen to be in some different league in terms of hotness than the Rangers. They literally hve 1 more point in the same amount of games. I know that that's not insignificant this early but the Rangers also have a slightly better goal differential and have won all of their goals by 3+ (with the help of empty nets in some games to be fair).
Do they play each other anytime soon? Only way to settle this

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad