The HF Hawks Badnwagon Draft Thread That is a Completely Original Idea - Draft's Over!

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Yeah, saw that. Can't believe he fell this far.

It's like Dahlin falling to the Hawks at #7 this year! :laugh:

Every year some great player sits in the green room waiting much longer than expected wondering what happened. Usually they end up in a better place in the end and everyone wonders what everyone else was thinking.

This was a very deep draft this year and I know that we had some very hard decisions and there was blood in the war room at the end.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Hawks fans should be rooting for the Kings because we are brothers in winning the Stanley Cup every other year.

If you go with the Kings it's a 50/50 tossup if you will be done with the bandwagon in 2 weeks or 2 months.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Hawks fans should be rooting for the Kings because we are brothers in winning the Stanley Cup every other year.

If you go with the Kings it's a 50/50 tossup if you will be done with the bandwagon in 2 weeks or 2 months.
Las Vegas' population is comprised of 50% former Chicagoans.

Stick with your former friends and neighbors. Forget the Kings.

Reactions: tonyhawks77

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I have no idea which Kings team will show up for the playoffs. They have been consistently inconsistent all season long.

For the Vegas series, I will say Kings in six.

I meant pick your Blackhawks fan bandwagoner. Kings are on the clock... :facepalm:

See the last post of the previous page for who is still available.

Reactions: CallMeShaft

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
I have no idea which Kings team will show up for the playoffs. They have been consistently inconsistent all season long.

For the Vegas series, I will say Kings in six.
Make your pick, as in pick one of the available posters in this bandwagon draft (list at bottom of last page).

That's what this whole thread is. Teams pick a HFHawks member to join that team's bandwagon for the playoffs.

Reactions: iSophagus

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Okay Kings fans, I'm giving you 10mins to decide or I'm just going to give BK to you (that seems to be where this is going, and I need to keep this thing moving).

Reactions: iSophagus

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Philly's up next.

CallMeShaft
BK
clydesdale line
AmericanDream
ChiHawks10
Blue Liner
DisgruntledHawkFan