The HF Hawks Badnwagon Draft Thread That is a Completely Original Idea - Draft's Over!

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Just a reminder to Philly fans that we need your selection. Due to time constraints, I'll give you guys/gals until 4:30PM Eastern. If nobody picks by then, I'll just bump you down to the final slot.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Okay, because HF Flyers didn't get here in time, I'm bumping them down, and it is now HF Jackets turn to pick!

THE FINAL FOUR POSTERS:
tonyhawks77
hawksrule
ThatSaid
TLEHMANN

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, because HF Flyers didn't get here in time, I'm bumping them down, and it is now HF Jackets turn to pick!

THE FINAL FOUR POSTERS:
tonyhawks77
hawksrule
ThatSaid
TLEHMANN

You might want to post a link to this thread on their respective series threads on their board.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
When it gets to 5pm CT, if there is no real progress here (multiple posters selected), we'll let this go into a hyper round so we can have everyone assigned before puck drop.

Basically, any poster (no matter the fanbase) can basically pick for one of the available posters to join a particular fanbase that has yet to get a draft poster.

Here's an example:

I'm already taken (thanks Boston!), but if I wasn't, a poster (from any of the 31 fanbases here) could say "CallMeShaft to New Jersey" and I'd have to go and then my name would be crossed off the list.

Only rule is that none of the remaining posters can submit a selection for themselves or for someone else.

Easy Enough?

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Okay, Devils have a half hour to try make a selection!

THE FINAL THREE POSTERS:
tonyhawks77
hawksrule
TLEHMANN

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Devils are my second favorite team, so there’s that.

I was the one guy who loved your neutral zone trap.

you're in the middle of the street with buildings on either side. in the building on the left, keith kinkaid is on the tenth floor, with floors 2-6 engulfed in flames. in the building to your right, 2 monkeys are playing ukuleles in a ball pit on the roof.

what do you do?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad