GDT: The Hangover. Oilers v Flames, 6 PM, SN.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
This could be a really really really really rough year.

I don't know if this team has the horses this year to dig out of the same type of hole they dug for themselves last season... and it appears they are digging that big hole yet again.

Hopefully I'm just being overly pessimistic,

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I dare someone to play a drinking game where you take a shot every time Nurse is in frame for a goal against doing nothing or the wrong thing.

Reactions: Pip

Oilhawks

Over Old Hills
Nov 24, 2011
This could be a really really really really rough year.

I don't know if this team has the horses this year to dig out of the same type of hole they dug for themselves last season... and it appears they are digging that big hole yet again.

Hopefully I'm just being overly pessimistic,

They do have the horses.

Mostly great team on paper. 3 goals in 3 games against mediocre junk teams is an utter embarrassment

Reactions: Faelko

Dynamic

Dec 21, 2004
Edmonton
What a joke of a team. Just everyone really. Skinner sucks. McDrai are the absolute worst. Everyone else is old and slow. The only bright spot is whoever that guy with the P in his name on the 4th line.

And the D is shockingly bad. Last year we at least had a respectable D core with some extra pieces. This year not so much. I'm less sure that they can turn it around this year than last year.

McHelpus

Jan 16, 2021
Why? How many times are we going to fire a coach we actually know can coach? How many times are we going to let this team be coach killers?

At some point we have to look at this team and decide who really wants it.
Oh it's not the coaches fault, firing the coach has become traditional at this point. Also, the media needs to piss them off as well.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad