GDT: The Hangover. Oilers v Flames, 6 PM, SN.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Tell me again how the refs controlling the game on a whim does not impact the outcome? I will wait.
Because teams play past shitty reffing all the time. There is no reason for us to be playing this bad. Refs don’t make McDavid and Hyman and Nuge and Draisaitl play at 10%

Oilhawks

Over Old Hills
Nov 24, 2011
What a joke of a team. Just everyone really. Skinner sucks. McDrai are the absolute worst. Everyone else is old and slow. The only bright spot is whoever that guy with the P in his name on the 4th line.

And the D is shockingly bad. Last year we at least had a respectable D core with some extra pieces. This year not so much. I'm less sure that they can turn it around this year than last year.

Healthy scratch Desharnais, 5D Ceci and BroBust wasn't exactly respectable. Just saying

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Nurse was greedy and he knows it. Dude looks sheepish every time he steps on the ice.
As much as I rag on Nurse, I don't blame him for taking what he was offered. Holland had no idea how to negotiate. It's a complete failure on management's part for not seeing his career year for what it was.

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
Huge mismanagement in every respect by the team this offseason. Awful awful awful. Team is horrible, zero push back, zero speed, zero give a shit. Hard to watch. On top of that we hired f***ing Bowman

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
McDrai reunited for the 3rd game in a row.....it's the 3rd game of the season.
Keep em together for good. They make 2/3 of a one dimesional 2nd line.

Give Henrique 20mins per night surround him with people who are somewhat useful.

Skinner-Henrique-Arvidsson
Drai-McD-Perry
Nuge-Ryan-Podkolzin
Janmark-Brown-Hyman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad