GDT: The Hangover. Oilers v Flames, 6 PM, SN.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Possibly the softest team in the NHL. Absolutely no fight, regardless what is going on in any of these games. They are playing like they accept this. Nobody is playing like they hate this.
This was my take of the first two games as well. Visually, they looked better tonight but I think that was a mirage. They stayed in the game until the third period tonight but they look like they’ve quit again now that they’ve fallen behind. There’s no fight in this team. They’ll look okay on even terms but once they fall behind it’s over.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
IMG_5167.gif

My game review.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
As much as I rag on Nurse, I don't blame him for taking what he was offered. Holland had no idea how to negotiate. It's a complete failure on management's part for not seeing his career year for what it was.
How much do you think negotiating would have saved? Maybe he signs for 8.5 instead? That’s still a laughable contract. He’s worth 6 at most.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
It is interesting how the view of the of some of the off season moves is now changing. That being said, some of the players who left town have done nothing as well.

I can see the oilers taking a chance on Giordano just because he can not be worse than what we are seeing right now

barry halls

Nov 13, 2018
I miss when it looked like the puck was stuck to McD’s tape with magnets and he rarely lost it or made a misplaced pass. Hasn’t looked himself for 2 seasons now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad