The Florida Panthers will win the Stanley Cup

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Honestly , as a Devils fan , the Panthers are the one team in the East that scared me the most.
They play a style that we are not great at countering.
The one thing I used to be confident with was Bob and him not being good enough … that seems to not be the case right now…
That was my thoughts before the playoffs started amd we knew what the matchups were going to be.
Right now though The Canes look like their forecheck and possession game might be too much for the Devils, but if we get past the Canes, I think the Panthers will be a very hard matchup.

Last edited:

KnightCap78

Aug 10, 2020
Good effort on the jinx thread! I think if you add a GIF of a cat tackling a toddler with a leafs jersey on, it will be even more entertaining. I've found a few great ones but i don't have gif editing skills to add the jersey lol

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
Good effort on the jinx thread! I think if you add a GIF of a cat tackling a toddler with a leafs jersey on, it will be even more entertaining. I've found a few great ones but i don't have gif editing skills to add the jersey lol
panther.ani_.gif

Here's a Panther disrespecting some leaves by walking all over them...just like in the series...

Best I can do :banana:

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I wonder if the Knies injury (likely done for series) changed the %s? Leafs were hovering around 13% depending on the site, I bet it's now sub 10%.
The guy played 10 games, was the bravado of Leafs fans all year based upon this one rookie?

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
What does 10 games have to do with anything?
You do know it requires skill to be good at a sport, not a game requirement.
You do know that the season started 90 games ago and that the Leafs fanbase have been talking smack all year. Now it's all based on this promising rookie? Your stars will win or lose this series, stop making excuses.

• Haha
Reactions: HofT

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
You do know that the season started 90 games ago and that the Leafs fanbase have been talking smack all year. Now it's all based on this promising rookie? Your stars will win or lose this series, stop making excuses.
In your head rent free. Never made excuses, just stated that your point, if you can call it that, was irrelevant. No need to get so defensive.

• Haha
Reactions: HofT and Chaos2k7

PostBradMalone

Mar 19, 2022
In your head rent free. Never made excuses, just stated that your point, if you can call it that, was irrelevant. No need to get so defensive.

>> Claims Leafs fans live in the heads of opponents rent-free
>> Is posting in a thread created by a Leafs fan who changed their avatar and user title to troll another team out of pure cope

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
>> Claims Leafs fans live in the heads of opponents rent-free
>> Is posting in a thread created by a Leafs fan who changed their avatar and user title to troll another team out of pure cope
Yes. I monitor every single poster on this site and have their posting history memorized.

>> you are right.

Reactions: HofT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad