The Florida Panthers will win the Stanley Cup

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
"Bob is unbeatable"

He's got the 10th best SV% he's VERY beatable

It just happens that Samsonov is even more beatable lol

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Mar 26, 2010
I would not debate this at all. Bobrovsky is the clear-cut number one goalie in the world right now. Anybody who tries to say otherwise, it’s just a troll and a hater. He has been absolutely lights out, like nothing we have seen in years in the NHL from any goaltender. This guy has won five road games in a row in the Stanley Cup playoffs taking out the Boston Bruins and making the Toronto Maple Leafs look like a peewee house league team?

Bravo:clap:

• Love
Reactions: Tufted Titmouse

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
How childish. Its quite sad actually.
This is a hockey discussion board, I wouldn't take it so seriously. Besides, a Panthers win is good for me financially, unless it's against Seattle, so I am kind of actually do want them to do well.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
This is a hockey discussion board, I wouldn't take it so seriously. Besides, a Panthers win is good for me financially, unless it's against Seattle, so I am kind of actually do want them to do well.

Yeah, hockey discussion. What you are doing over and over and over is not hockey discussions, its crap.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Beating the Leafs doesn't make them the favorite. Beating the Bruins did. Leafs just happen to be in thier way. Reilly ain't sh××× man. Cmon. Out of all the players on the Leafs you had to name Reilly ? Lol

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Man, ya'll need to stop being so desperately obvious with the intentional jinx threads.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
I would not debate this at all. Bobrovsky is the clear-cut number one goalie in the world right now. Anybody who tries to say otherwise, it’s just a troll and a hater. He has been absolutely lights out, like nothing we have seen in years in the NHL from any goaltender. This guy has won five road games in a row in the Stanley Cup playoffs taking out the Boston Bruins and making the Toronto Maple Leafs look like a peewee house league team?

Bravo:clap:
What nonsense. Because he beats the Leafs 2 games he now is the best goalie ever? Bob was very good in game 5 against the Bruins but bad in games 4 and 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad