The Florida Panthers will win the Stanley Cup

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
I would not debate this at all. Bobrovsky is the clear-cut number one goalie in the world right now. Anybody who tries to say otherwise, it’s just a troll and a hater. He has been absolutely lights out, like nothing we have seen in years in the NHL from any goaltender. This guy has won five road games in a row in the Stanley Cup playoffs taking out the Boston Bruins and making the Toronto Maple Leafs look like a peewee house league team?

Bravo:clap:

Incredibly awful rebound control and very beatable. Toronto simply needs to execute where the Bruins failed to do so.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
You’re not talking about Bobrovsky are you? ?

Absolutely. Game 7 Carlo shoots from the blue line and Bobrovsky kicks the puck a mile to a streaking, uncovered Pastrnak. Terrible rebound control throughout.

Where he has been impactful is breakaways.

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
MoneyPuck now has them 2nd overall in the league for Cup probability:

1683305345753.png

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
I wonder if the Knies injury (likely done for series) changed the %s? Leafs were hovering around 13% depending on the site, I bet it's now sub 10%.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I wonder if the Knies injury (likely done for series) changed the %s? Leafs were hovering around 13% depending on the site, I bet it's now sub 10%.
Wasn't updated since officially out.

I think the odds for Round 3 and 4 are the same as before, so just the P(Cup)=P(Winning round 2) P(Cup|Winning round 2) with P(Winning round 2) falling

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
LOL so f***ing pathetic.

In Any case, i really like the way Hurricanes are playing this year. If they can get past NJ, i see them winning the cup.
The Canes are probably the best equipped to handle the 2023 Cup Winners in Florida, at least in the East. I think Tampa would have matched up well against them too.

Not really sure who will come out of the west, but I like Dallas.

New odds are in at the Athletic:

1683311719419.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad