The defense is 1 piece away from being set.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
And I know that piece isn't coming for awhile, probably closer to the deadline but I feel like this teams defense is 1 piece away from being set.

I am as confident in The top top 3 of Rielly, Tanev and McCabe as I've been in a top 3 on defense since Rielly, Brodie, Muzzin and I don't even really want count that because unfortunately Muzzin suffered a career ending injury.

So if we take that away, this trio is the most confident I've ever been in a top 3 trio.

If this team can find a way to add 1 more piece at some point in the season, preferably somebody with term like a Cam Fowler, or Rasmus Anderson or Connor Murphy, maybe Colton Parayko depending on which way St Louis goes, although a rental like Provorov would work too.

Somebody that can bump OEL to the 3rd pair then the defense is set.

I don't even hate OEL in the top 4 but if at some point they can add a piece that knocks him to the 3rd pair the defense becomes stacked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad