CFL: The CFL Thread: Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
This is embarrassing. Argos can't get a stop on D. Going to be a long day if we don't improve in the second half.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Hamilton defense is dog crap. They will need another 3 TD's to win

That's 3 drops for White. He is useless unless he is wide open. Dunbar is garbage too.

And a useless Tiger Cat punt returner hurts himself tripping on a fly.

Last edited:

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
Ton of work to do for the Argos. Tiger Cats stay alive for a miracle playoff push

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
jake Maier must have nudes of Dave Dickenson.
'
No other reason to explain how he gets such a long leash after sucking for his whole career.

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Time for a coaching change in Cowtown...

My concern is that all a coaching change does is put in a DD peon like Mark Kilam and result in nothing but DD running the show from above and Maier staying in at QB.

Really I don't care how it happens whether a complete regime change, coaching change or DD doing it himself but the biggest problem the Stamps have is they have no QB in a QB driven league.

That said I have zero faith that if DD is the coach and/or GM that Maier goes anywhere.

Reactions: Orr Fourever

Hallzy

Mar 18, 2022
I don’t know as he is ready to. It didn’t sound like he is fully ready. I guess we will find out today. If MBT struggles and they don’t put Ford in then they are likely just not playing him. Or maybe it’s part of the strategy to start MBT today and put Ford in for the 3rd and 4th quarters since he is just coming off the injury. I sure hope that’s all this is. Otherwise he really does need to leave Edmonton.
Of course Mac balls out lol

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
Ccorrect. But misogyny is misogyny regardless of whether it was physical or not. The allegation was that she had her job taken away since she would not go on a date with Kelly. I didn't mean to imply there was physical altercation, domestic violence basically the closest example we have for this situation when looking at precedents. I don't recall another issue exactly like this in recent memory in any league.
They actually did date for awhile.

sonic92

Mar 5, 2020
Peace River, AB
The CFL starts to hit the homestretch in Week 14.

BC (6-6) at Montreal (10-1) Fri. 7:30PM ET
  • Nathan Rourke seems to have found his groove again with his performance last week against Ottawa. Facing the leagues hottest team in Montreal presents an interesting test.
Toronto (6-5) at Ottawa (7-3-1) Sat. 1PM ET
  • While the Alouettes have a big lead for first in the East, this game could make things interesting for second place. An Argo win would put them just a half game behind the RedBlacks.
Saskatchewan (5-6-1) at Winnipeg (6-6) Sat. 3PM ET
  • In today's episode of Saskatchewan delusions, Rider fans are claiming that some weird curse is the reason for their slide. The Banjo Bowl will be an interesting atmosphere with the Bombers going the other direction.
Calgary (4-7) at Edmonton (4-8) Sat. 7PM ET
  • Jake Maier stinks, Dave Dickenson stinks, there's a lot of things that stink with the Stampeders, but this team will bury their heads in the sand and not change anything. Congrats on the free win Edmonton.
Bye Week - Hamilton (3-9). Their win on Labour Day was easily the best game the Tiger-Cats have had this season. If they can get some momentum going from that, then perhaps a playoff spot won't be out of the question.

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Another bullshit call. Obvious pass interference. They should realize the on field official are garbage. Need to increase number of challenges.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Argos are done. With Ryan Dimwit in charge of the offense they might as well give up. 3rd and 1 and they don't go for ot.

when will idiot coaches realize passes along the line of scrimmage rarely do anything.

Last edited:

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Same old Kelly. He just throws it up for grabs and hopes his receivers bail him out. He was carried by the team last year, but now he's eating too much of the cap to get the same help.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Same old Kelly. He just throws it up for grabs and hopes his receivers bail him out. He was carried by the team last year, but now he's eating too much of the cap to get the same help.
He can't do anything. Can't read the defense and tell they are going to blitz.

Reactions: snowkiddin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad