CFL: The CFL Thread: Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
THEY DO IT AGAIN! SUCH A CLUTCH f***ING TEAM.

There’s 8 teams east of Montreal and Ottawa is the best of them all.

6–2-1 feeling babyyyyyyyyy :D
Clutch :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: They barely beat a terrible team with a completely incompetent coach.
And with the help of the officials.

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
Elks still have a legitimate chance to make the playoffs despite only having two wins. Still a lot of the season left. Will be interesting to see which one of Stamps, Bombers or Elks make it.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Clutch :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: They barely beat a terrible team with a completely incompetent coach.
And with the help of the officials.
If you think any Redblacks fans aren’t going to celebrate any wins, after the amount of ways they found to lose the past few years, you’re in for a rude awakening.

I understand you’re upset but anotha win :D

Orr Fourever

#Staysafe
Sponsor
Mar 27, 2018
The Wheat Province
its-good.gif

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Looks like Saskatchewan is going to win. Als offense has been shit.
This game is a Trevor Harris special. Great between the 20's, a shitshow in the red zone. That's why that guy isn't a winner, he's maybe the worst red zone QB in CFL history. Montreal needed essentially 1 pass to tie cause of that. Well see, but Ouellette is horrendous and Harris is as flaky as possible. Sask isn't a real threat until they fix that, IMO.

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Thanks to that idiot Maltos Rider garbage has a chance.

lauther is a heo. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Lol phantom face mask gives Riders a chance

Seriously every time Proulx is involved this year the game is just dumb with phantom calls, obvious misses, and overall just dumbness. It's not a coincidence.

Luther misses #4 anyways lol. 3 for 7 on FGs. Harris was good in OTT cause Ward is basically automatic, he needs a kicker cause he doesn't score many TDs lol

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Lol phantom face mask gives Riders a chance

Seriously every time Proulx is involved this year the game is just dumb with phantom calls, obvious misses, and overall just dumbness. It's not a coincidence.

Luther misses #4 anyways lol
He grabbed him by the back of the helmet. Is that legal? Face mask, horse collar, grabbing the neck of the jersey aren't.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Glad with that win but wow, Lauther just completely choked tonight.

Als are a staggering 17-1 in their last 18 games. It's to the point where as a team they just know they will find a way to win, sometimes aided by the other team's kicker, heh.

Reactions: Orr Fourever

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Fun fact, every time I see a Saskatchewan kicker miss an important field goal, I immediately think about this game.

Let's not manure up the thread now shall we.

Also the Command Center needs a complete overhaul, they've been a massive liability this year. Pick any 3 names from this thread and I bet they do a better job.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Let's not manure up the thread now shall we.

Also the Command Center needs a complete overhaul, they've been a massive liability this year. Pick any 3 names from this thread and I bet they do a better job.
The command centre has done a very good job. The onfield officiating is pretty bad.
Command centre got the call right reversing the fumble call late in the game and on the Alexander TD. There appeared to be green between his foot and the sideline from the one good view TSN showed.

Last edited:

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
The command centre has done a very good job. The onfield officiating is pretty bad.
Command centre got the call right reversing the fumble call late in the game and on the Alexander TD. There appeared to be green between his foot and the sideline from the one good view TSN showed.

TSN kept showing his foot prior to pushing off which is when it slid out of bounds. I'm not sure why they kept focusing on that one particular frame, but they botched it as well. TSN has done a pretty good job of pointing out when mistakes were made so I was disappointed they missed this one.

And I will disagree vehemently on the command centre. They've decided they want to officiate some of the games themselves which absolutely destroys the flow and negates the entire reason for teams to have a challenge flag. They should be there to assist the on field officials, not do their entire jobs.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
TSN kept showing his foot prior to pushing off which is when it slid out of bounds. I'm not sure why they kept focusing on that one particular frame, but they botched it as well. TSN has done a pretty good job of pointing out when mistakes were made so I was disappointed they missed this one.

And I will disagree vehemently on the command centre. They've decided they want to officiate some of the games themselves which absolutely destroys the flow and negates the entire reason for teams to have a challenge flag. They should be there to assist the on field officials, not do their entire jobs.
The crew last night are complete incompetents who ruin the flow of the game. It would be a disaster if the Command Centre didn't intervene. I didn't see any replay that showed the foot out of bounds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad